If you want to add a layer of magic to your garden, one of the easiest ways is probably to cover some areas with glow in the dark pebbles. We will review a few examples of shiny pebbles, starting with a jar of 450 pebbles.
These are small white stones which will glow electric blue after being charged by ambient light. They can be used to mark the sides of a path or to brighten up a zen garden. They can also be used indoors for multiple purposes, incl. lighting up a fish tank.
These pebbles all contain a phosphorescent pigment which will react to light and make them glow in the dark. The stones aren’t rocks, they’re made from hard plastic resin. They’re non-toxic and even if they glow they’re not radioactive.
Why is this jar of white pebbles a great glow in the dark product?
- you get a lot of value for your money: 450 pebbles in a jar
- they’re perfect both for indoor and outdoor decorations. They will light up your garden or brighten up your fish tank.
- the seller offers a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase
great artificial rocks to decorate your zen garden
- value for money
- they glow very bright
- they're easy to disseminate on the floor
- can be used indoors and outdoors
What people love about these glow in the dark pebbles?
- they deliver a very bright blue glow after 2 hours of exposition to ambient light (the glow will slowly fade away)
- these pebbles are pretty bright both with sunlight and artificial led light (but good sunlight works best)
- they can be used both indoors and outdoors, they’re obviously waterproof
- these glowing pebbles are a great way to mark the sides of a path
- they will also glow nicely in a fountain and won’t be damaged by water
- they’re pretty cheap so you can buy multiple packs if you need to cover a large area
Tips to use these glow in the dark pebbles at home
- don’t give these pebbles to small children since they could swallow them (choking hazard)
- if you use them indoors do not forget that you’ll have to charge the pebbles with ambient light to make them glow. You can also expose them to UV black light.
- each pebble is quite small so you’ll need quite a lot of them to cover a substantial area in your garden
If you’re looking for bright glow in the dark blue pebbles, you can find this product on Amazon.