YEHAM Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, detailed review
YEHAM Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, 3000 yards
This product is a great addition to your sewing kit. This glow in the dark embroidery thread will make it possible to add original details to any clothes, costumes and decors.
Why is this YEHAM embroidery thread a great glow in the dark product?
- This embroidery thread is an Amazon’s Choice.
- After exposure to bright light, this fluorescent thread will glow in the dark for several hours.
- The thread is made out of 100% polyester.
- 1 thread spool contains 3000 yards (2700 m) of glow in the dark thread
- This thread has 150D thickness.
- The seller proposes different color variations of this glow in the dark thread : white, yellow and green.
- Each thread is made up of 2 strands.
- This is a 40 weight thread.
- This product has free shipping and free returns.
For vividly glowing embroidery work
- 3000 yards length (2700 m)
- not prone to fraying
- multi-use thread
- the white thread turns out to slightly grey
What people love about this YEHAM Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- The glow in the dark thread can be used for sewing, cross-stitch, crochet, embroidery, hand knitting and so on.
- The thread is very popular with joggers. Buying a luminescent piece of clothing can be expensive. With this thread you can just add some glowing details to your jacket or hat to be safe in the dark.
- The product easily goes through a sewing machine and needle
- If you’re not planning on using the spool of thread immediately, you can use it as an alternative light source. A customer reported his children used it as a night light in a blanket fort !
- The white thread seems to have a slight grey shine on it, but by using double thread this problem seems to be resolved.
Tips to use this YEHAM Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- You will get better glowing results when exposing this thread to direct sunlight (not indoor light). The best glow in the dark effect comes under UV black light.
- This thread is slightly thicker and heavier than regular sewing thread. Results vary depending on the brand of sewing machine.
- You can make cool friendship bracelets with this glowing thread.
- To avoid fraying of the thread when using a sewing machine, use a metallic needle with a slightly bigger eye and put the spool in an upright position when using it.
- For better results, slow your speed on the sewing machine, like you would with metallic thread.
Create stunning pieces of embroidery or sewing with this glow in the dark thread. All eyes on you !