This Yafeite Halloween pack features 190 fluorescent glow in the dark temporary tattoos for Halloween. This great collection features the best tattoos to liven up your Halloween night. This seller offers free shipping on the first order.
Why is this Yafeite assortment of temporary Halloween-themed tattoos a great glow in the dark product?
- The 190 tattoos are stuck on 20 different sheets into two parts : there are a few regular non glow in the dark tattoos, but most are Halloween themed fluorescent ones. You’ll find ghosts, witches, hats, pumpkins, spiders, vampires, bats, devils, skulls, owls, tombstones, brooms and other scary Halloween stickers.
- Once they’ve absorbed sufficient light, they glow for about 15 seconds.
- These temporary tattoos high quality.
- The tattoos are durable, scratch-resistant and waterproof. They don’t smell and very easily removable. The tattoos last for 2 to 5 days.
- These tats are skin-friendly and completely safe to use. You can remove them with rubbing alcohol, makeup remover, soap, body oil or olive oil.
- It only takes about 10 to 20 seconds to stick this kind of tattoo on any body part. Just wet the tattoos with a bit of water and transfer them directly to your skin.
- These tattoos are non-toxic.
Great choice of vivid and scary Halloween tattoos to add an extra touch to your party
- very bright and vivid
- completely safe
- easy to follow instructions
- quick to apply and remove
- a couple of tattoos are really small
What people love about these glow in the dark tattoos
- The tats can are fun for both children and adults
- There is a wide variety between noctilucent and regular ones, leaving the choice for day and night tattoos
- This pack contains no double tattoos, they are all different
- The tattoos are very realistic
- Children feel so proud with these tattoos when they go out for trick or treat.
- The tats feel really flat on the skin
- If you’re not satisfied with the product, the seller will send you a quick replacement or issue a full refund.
- The tattoos are all packed in one bag.
Tips to use these glow in the dark tattoos
- If your children want to add a more festive atmosphere to their Halloween party, they can stick them on their faces and hands
- The tattoos can be worn on the body, but why not stick them on other surfaces to lighten up your party
- If the glow in the dar effect has weakened, you can shine your phone or another light source on them to illuminate the design for about 30 seconds
- If your child invites guests over for Halloween, why not give them a goody bag with these great tattoos ?
If you’re looking to have an unforgettable Halloween party, try these temporary glow in the dark tattoos for added fun.