US Cake Supply Chefmaster glow in the dark neon Liqua-Gel food coloring, detailed review
Package of 12 bottles of US Cake Supply Chefmaster neon food coloring
Have you always dreamed of making your own rainbow layered cake for your child’s birthday ? Are you great at DIY and arts and crafts but can’t find the perfect colored item on the market ? This vivid food coloring doesn’t glow in the dark, but it can surely brighten up your kitchen with its brightness !
Impress your family and creating the most stunning cakes and cookies in any possible color.
Get to work and create the masterpiece you’ve always wanted.
Why is this US Cake Supply Liqua-Gel food coloring set a great glow in the dark product?
- This pack of liquid neon food coloring contains 12 bottles of eye dashing colors : bakers rose, sunset orange, red red, violet, royal blue, sky blue, leaf green, lemon yellow, christmas red, burgundy wine, buckeye brown and coal black.
- This edible neon food coloring is super concentrated, which means you only need a few drops to obtain bright and vivid colors.
- Edible neon food coloring is composed of the following ingredients : water, high fructose corn syrup, coloring sodium benzoate, carrageenan gum and potassium sorbate.
- This food coloring is odorless and tasteless, and will not influence the texture of your cakes.
- Very user-friendly : the liquid comes in squeeze bottles with twist-top lids, which makes it easy to add drops
- This product is manufactured in the USA.
- This food coloring is Certified Kosher.
- The item is non-returnable. But if a flask gets damaged during transport, the seller will make it right.
Get creative with colors
- original colors
- long-lasting and reliable
- certified Kosher, halal certified
- odorless and tasteless
- safety food grade ingredients and non-toxic
- handy color-mixing wheel
- some orders were poorly packaged with loose bottles in the box
What people love about this glow in the dark neon food coloring
- The package contains a good choice of colors
- The little bottles are easy to use, just squeeze out the amount of drops you need.
- The colors are true to the description.
- The colors are easy to mix and disperse instantly.
- The gel is freeze-tolerant, fade and bleed-resistant and doesn’t break down icing.
- Can be used for whipped toppings on cakes, buttercream icing, fondant, cake batter, cookie dough etc.
- Lovely quantity per bottle, 2.3 oz. or 68 ml
- It’s produced in the USA with high quality ingredients
Tips to use this glow in the dark neon food coloring
- The color wheel is so handy. You can mix the colors together and create new ones.
- Great to use on frozen goods !
- Don’t use this gel in an airbrush
- Don’t add too much food coloring in one go. If it’s not bright enough, you can still add some more later.
- You can’t use this product to color candles, because it is water-based, not oil-based.
Impress at birthday parties with colorful cakes and cookies !