We all like a necklace with a pendant attached to it, but we don’t want it to bee too big or too heavy. It needs to be special though, and maybe attract a little attention while you’re at it ?
Why not chose this necklace with a glow in the dark crystal gem pendant ? This is a great conversation starter, so you can be sure no guy will come up with a cheesy line. He’ll just want to know where you got that necklace !
Why is this URBeauty necklace with crystal gem pendant such a great glow in the dark product?
- The chain of this necklace is made from leather and is very thin. It’s 16.9 inches long (the equivalent of 43 cm) plus an additional 1.9 inch (5 cm) for individual adjustments.
- The size of the gem is 1.25 x 0.31 inches (32 mm x 8 mm).
- The crystal gem obviously isn’t made from real crystal, that would be hard for this price, it’s imitation crystal. This imitation crystal has been mixed with luminescent powder, that enables it to glow.
- Your order contains 3 necklaces, and you’ll get luminous crystal gems in assorted colors. You should get a green neon one, a light blue and a sky blue one.
- When you receive your order, the gems will look very pale, white, milky white and yellowish. They will only glow in the dark, once you’ve charged them under a light source.
A delicate and discreet glowing pendant
- adjustable necklace
- leather chain
- three colors available
- alloy can start to rust after long exposure to moist skin
What people love about this URBeauty glow in the dark necklace with crystal gem pendant
- This necklace looks great on boys and girls, both love them.
- Customers love the smooth leather material of the chain, it feels very soft.
Tips to use this glow in the dark necklace with crystal gem pendant
- To make the crystal gems glow in the dark, you will need to charge them under a light source first. This can be a light bulb, UV light, black light or even better, direct sunlight. The longer you expose the gem to the light source, the harder and longer it will glow.
- The gem tends to shine the brightest during the first hour, then gradually fade out over time. To recharge them quickly, shine your smart phone flashlight on these gems for a couple of seconds, and they will glow again.
- To extend the life of your pendant and avoid the forming of rust, you can apply clear nail polish on it.
Lovely glow in the dark gems that will attract everyone’s attention.