This assortment of 200 glow in the dark stars is Amazon’s #1 best selling ceiling stars kit. These stars are the only ones on the market that are powered by the registered and trademarked Illumaglow2.0. This latest find in glow technology makes sure the stars shine brighter and last longer. The room will never go completely dark and your child will no longer be afraid of being left alone.
Why is this Ultra-Glow Super Stars collection a great glow in the dark product?
- This pack of glow in the dark ceiling stars contains 200 stars and one bonus moon.
- The product comes with a lifetime glow guarantee, thanks to the innovative Illumaglow2.0 technology.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3 because of the choking hazard. Some of the ceiling stars are very small.
- This product is returnable within 30 days of receipt.
- These ceiling stars are not just stickers or decals. They are rigid and thermo-molded items
- A special adhesive putty is delivered with your purchase. This allows you to re-apply ceiling stars that have fallen off.
Wonderfully luminous stars to transform your room into the universe!
- lifetime guarantee
- Illumaglow2.0 technology
- 200 stars + bonus crescent moon
- can be easily removed
- comes with a star guide and constellation map
- safe and reusable putty
- the smallest stars can be difficult to apply
What people love about these glow in the dark ceiling stars
- The putty delivered in the kit is sufficient for the 200 stars
- This putty is easy to break apart and is not messy or grossly sticky
- The ceiling stars look very subtle during the day
- There is more than enough putty to stick all the stars to the ceiling, most people have some left over
- Excellent quality
- Everyone’s happy with the number of stars
- The stars are quite thick, they even cast shadows
- They stick amazingly well, even to popcorn style ceilings
Tips to use these glow in the dark ceiling stars
- If you wish to keep these ceiling stars for a great number of years and want to make sure the putty on the back of the stars doesn’t come off after a while, you can use Loctite glue. But the adhesive putty delivered with this purchase is re-usable.
- If you’re having trouble to know how to best apply the stars on the ceiling, have a look at the inspirational star guide and constellation map that you get in the kit.
- Before applying these ceiling stars for the first time, leave the package near a window to make them charge themselves fully
- Your child can help you apply the stars and create its own galaxy
With these ultra-glowing ceiling stars, your child will never be afraid of the dark again!