Glow in the dark paint can also be used to light up fabric. This 6-pack set of vivid colors is an easy way to design glowing fabric projects.
Why is Tulip fabric paint a great glow in the dark product?
- the paint will glow with UV and black light
- it dries very nicely, won’t crack or peel, you can even wash it in a machine
- the easy-squeeze bottles make it a breeze to create doodles, drawings and words on fabric. It’s super simple!
- the manufacturer offers inspiration on the website ilovetocreate.com
This product is a best seller with 950+ positive reviews
- price value
- can be charged
- safe to use
- no cracking, no peeling
- easy to use
- bright colors
- the bottles are not huge
What people love about this glow in the dark fabric paint
- The set offers a very nice range of bright colors
- It can be charged quickly and glows without a constant light source
- The paint can be very easily applied thanks to the squeeze bottles
- You can doodle or draw straight from the bottles
- It’s the perfect UV paint to customize Halloween costumes. It also works great on pillows, tote bags and other fabric objects.
- You can even use them to draw faces on pumpkins for Halloween instead of carving. Smart use case.
- The finishing is neat, it’s also very resistant: it doesn’t crack or peel
- it’s machine washable, sustainable wash after wash
- it’s super versatile: it can also be used for posters, canvases, glass, wood and other materials
Tips to use this glow in the dark fabric paint
- Gently squeeze the bottles when applying the paint to control the flow
- Wait for the paint to fully dry before touching the painted surface
- Apply the paint on white or light colors since glow in the dark material always works best on light surfaces
- Don’t leave the bottles close to children since they could try to swallow the liquid. Keep them in a safe closet
- Charge your gorgeous creatives under UV light for the best glowing effect. It doesn’t take long to charge. You can even charge the surface with a flashlight or your phone light
- Bear in mind that the color can slightly change after drying, it’s the same for any kind of paint
- Buy 2 packs straight away to make sure you won’t run out of paint in the middle of a project
- Don’t wait too long to use an opened bottle, the paint could set hard after a couple of months
If you’re looking for the perfect glow in the dark fabric paint, you can find this 6-pack on Amazon.