Tulip glow in the dark fabric paint, detailed review
Best selling glow in the dark fabric paint
Glow in the dark paint can also be used to light up fabric. This 6-pack set of vivid colors is an easy way to design glowing fabric projects.
Why is Tulip fabric paint a great glow in the dark product?
- the paint will glow with UV and black light
- it dries very nicely, won’t crack or peel, you can even wash it in a machine
- the easy-squeeze bottles make it a breeze to create doodles, drawings and words on fabric. It’s super simple!
- the manufacturer offers inspiration on the website ilovetocreate.com
This product is a best seller with 950+ positive reviews
- price value
- can be charged
- safe to use
- no cracking, no peeling
- easy to use
- bright colors
- the bottles are not huge
What people love about this glow in the dark fabric paint
- The set offers a very nice range of bright colors
- It can be charged quickly and glows without a constant light source
- The paint can be very easily applied thanks to the squeeze bottles
- You can doodle or draw straight from the bottles
- It’s the perfect UV paint to customize Halloween costumes. It also works great on pillows, tote bags and other fabric objects.
- You can even use them to draw faces on pumpkins for Halloween instead of carving. Smart use case.
- The finishing is neat, it’s also very resistant: it doesn’t crack or peel
- it’s machine washable, sustainable wash after wash
- it’s super versatile: it can also be used for posters, canvases, glass, wood and other materials
Tips to use this glow in the dark fabric paint
- Gently squeeze the bottles when applying the paint to control the flow
- Wait for the paint to fully dry before touching the painted surface
- Apply the paint on white or light colors since glow in the dark material always works best on light surfaces
- Don’t leave the bottles close to children since they could try to swallow the liquid. Keep them in a safe closet
- Charge your gorgeous creatives under UV light for the best glowing effect. It doesn’t take long to charge. You can even charge the surface with a flashlight or your phone light
- Bear in mind that the color can slightly change after drying, it’s the same for any kind of paint
- Buy 2 packs straight away to make sure you won’t run out of paint in the middle of a project
- Don’t wait too long to use an opened bottle, the paint could set hard after a couple of months
If you’re looking for the perfect glow in the dark fabric paint, you can find this 6-pack on Amazon.