Do you have a little wanna-be astronaut in your house ? Have you already decorated his or her room with glow in the dark ceiling stars ? Does his or her pyjamas already light up after dark with funny fluorescent details ?
There’s one more thing you could get to complete this space-themed room : a glow in the dark constellations quilt !
Why is this constellations fabric such a great glow in the dark product?
- This is an Amazon’s Choice product.
- This piece of fabric is made from quilting cotton, which is made from 100% cotton. It is a plain weave which is the simplest way to weave fabric. It is a medium weight fabric depending on the manufacturer, and it has a lot body. A great property is that is keeps its shape even after being washed.
- The color of this material is “midnight blue”. The stars and constellations are white.
- This fluorescent fabric is sold by the yard. It is 45″ wide. If you buy multiple yards, it will come in one large piece.
- This fabric is printed with fluorescent geometric patterns of small and large stars that form decorative constellations.
- The material cuts easily.
- The stars and constellations will light up after having been exposed to any light source. This can be black light, UV light, electric light or direct sunlight.
More stars for your space-themed room
- sold by the yard
- quilting cotton, 100% cotton
- easy to cut
- not destined for complete clothing items
What people love about this Timeless Treasures glow in the dark fabric
- The constellation design on this fabric repeats every 12 inches, so it is really fully printed.
- This fabric is great to make reversible curtains. You’ll see little stars when you enter your bedroom.
- The fabric is slightly stiff, it’s best for curtains, pillow cases, blankets and so on. It’s not really destined for entire pieces of clothing, just for details on pockets for instance.
Tips to use this Timeless Treasures glow in the dark fabric
- This fabric can be machine washed cold, and put in the tumble dry on low.
- It is recommended to pre-wash this quilting cotton. It will get the sizing out of the fabric before sewing it. It will also reduce shrinkage and prevent color bleeding.
- You can easily match up different pieces of this quilting cotton, but it requires an accurate 1/4″ seam. Use a special sewing foot or the markings on the needle plate for best results.
- Iron the quilting cotton for perfect points and matching corners.
Create sparkling quilts, curtains, pillow cases and blankets with this glow in the dark constellations quilt fabric.