Tangle Glow in the dark light up LED football, full review
Best selling green LED football, small size
We continue our reviews of glow in the dark LED footballs with a futuristic take on the category, the Tangle nightball.
This glowing football features a LED light which is triggered both on impact and during movement, so you’ll never miss the ball. The cool thing is that the more the ball moves the brighter it lights up. Such an exciting feature! It delivers a bright green glow.
The cool thing about glow in the dark football is that the other players won’t see you when you’ll try to steal the ball!
This glowing LED football is a perfect gift, kids love it!
Why is this Tangle football a great glow in the dark product?
- the LED light is triggered by impacts and movement: the faster the ball moves the brighter it gets
- this glowing product is supplied with 4 LR-44 batteries. It’s plug & play. The batteries will last for about 30 hours of continuous playing. It’s very easy to replace the batteries with the tool supplied by the seller
- no need for a pump, it’s a solid ball
- this glow in the dark football is a great glowing toy
- it’s a very durable product, it’s small but very nice for casual players
- this glowing football is an exciting gift for all occasions
triggered by movement
- glow triggered by movements
- 4 pre-installed batteries
- batteries &
- LED are easy to replace
- Looks stunning in the dark
- Durable quality product
- It's a perfect gift both for adults &
- No need for a pump
- Replacement batteries can be expensive
- You have to hit it quite hard to light it up at start
What people love about this glowing Tangle LED football
- it’s a huge hit with kids & teens, they love to play football at night with this LED ball
- it’s fast to inflate and easy to throw, it has a very nice grip
- the 3 LR-44 batteries are very easy to replace: just pull out a little rubber plug in the ball, slide off a plastic sleeve under the LED light and replace your batteries before putting the light back into the ball, it takes 2 minutes
- it makes a perfect birthday gift for football fans
Tips to use this glow in the dark green football
- it’s a small toy, not a full size football, see the size in a adult hand
- remember that you have to constantly play with the ball to keep it lit
- when you’re out for a game, always take 4 small batteries with you, just in case you need to replace batteries during a game
- you’ll have to kick / hit the ball quite hard at start to light it up
If you’re looking for a nice small glow in the dark football you can find this product on Amazon.