We’ve already reviewed a set of white pebbles which glow blue in the dark and another one consisting of multicolor pebbles. We will close this first series of glow in the dark rocks with blue and green pebbles which will enable you to come up with bright creative drawings in your garden or in the comfort of your home.
You can draw anything, shapes and words, using these blue and green glowing pebbles. You only need to charge them with light to make them glow in the dark. They should absorb enough sunlight or artificial light to deliver an optimal glow in a dark area.
These pebbles are made of natural non radioactive resin. They glow because they contain a phosphorescent compound which can be charged with ambient light.
Why is this pack of blue and green pebbles a great glow in the dark product?
- you get great value for your money: 200 pebbles per pack
- these blue and green pebbles are perfect both for indoor and outdoor creations. They will light up your garden or your interior.
- the manufacturer offers one year replacement and refund warranty for you. You just have to email them if you are unhappy with the product.
small glowing rocks to decorate your garden
- value for money
- they glow very bright, in 2 colors
- they're easy to use on any surface
- can be used both indoors and outdoors
What people love about these glow in the dark blue and green pebbles?
- they deliver a nice glow after roughly 4 hours of light charging (their glow will gradually diminish)
- these small pebbles will get pretty bright both after exposition to sunlight or led light (sunlight always works best)
- they can be used indoors and outdoors
- they’re made of plastic resin
- since they’re waterproof they can be used in wet environments, like in a fountain or around a pool to mark the edges
- They’re perfect for an aquarium. Your fish will love how you’ll brighten up their tank
- 100 stones put together can glow for about 7 hours (after being charged for 4 hours). So basically they can glow almost all night long.
Tips to use these glow in the dark pebbles for your creative projects
- they look great but are NOT candies. Don’t give these pebbles to young children since there’s a choking hazard
- if you use them indoors do not forget that you’ll have to charge these pebbles with light to make them luminous. You can also expose them to UV light.
- if the stones aren’t bright enough, simply charge them with light and they will glow as nicely as before
If you’re looking for blue and green glow in the dark blue pebbles, you can find this product on Amazon.