SKLZ Pro glow in the dark mini basketball hoop review
Best selling glow in the dark mini basketball hoop, great to play indoors
We’ve just reviewed a full size glow in the dark basketball. If you don’t have much space or if you want to play basketball indoors, you might be interested in the next product we’ll review: the SKLZ Pro glow in the dark mini basketball hoop.
It includes a backboard, steel rim, heavy-duty 8-loop, 3-ply nylon net and of course a basketball, a small 5” ball. It looks absolutely stunning, is very sturdy and it glows in the dark, very brightly, after being exposed to ambient light or UV light.
From what we’ve read in the reviews, players of all ages love this kit. They quickly get hooked to this hoop. The only issue we’ve read multiple times is that the game is very addictive and the ball is a bit noisy when it bangs on the backboard and bounces on the floor. But that’s a minor problem compared to the pleasure it provides!
Why is this mini basketball hoop an amazing glow in the dark product?
- it has received more than 13,000 enthusiastic reviews on Amazon, which is a huge amount of reviews, with an average above 4.5!
- it’s an indoor basketball hoop with the look of a pro-grade basket kit
- this mini basketball hoop is perfect to play at home, in the dorm or at the office
- you can buy an extra ball for $5
- the SKLZ brand is well known for its quality sport gear, in multiple sports
it’s the real deal to play basket indoors
- value for money: you can get the whole kit under $30
- both the ball &
- the hoop glow in the dark
- the kit feels very sturdy
- you can get an extra ball for $5
What people love about this glow in the dark basketball set?
- it’s so much fun to play in darkness, you’ll be amazed at watching the glowing ball and the shiny hoop
- it’s a really good quality hoop, the ball is perfect too, both adults and kids love it
- you won’t stop playing once you hang the hoop in your bedroom or in your office
Tips to use this luminous basketball hoop
- if you install the hoop in your kid’s bedroom you might get annoyed if the ball keeps on bouncing on the floor 😉 Be aware of that little side effect
- don’t go crazy with the rim, it’s flexible yes but if you start dunking like a NBA player you might break the backboard
- we advise you to buy an extra 1 or 2 ball(s) to maximize playing time (otherwise you’ll keep on searching for the ball)
If you’re looking for a great glow in the dark basketball hoop, you can find this product on Amazon.