Shinmax Fiber Optic LED Glow in the Dark shoes, detailed review
Shinmax Fiber Optic LED Glow in the Dark shoes for men and women
Get ready to shine on your next run !
Why are these Shinmax Fiber Optic LED shoes such a great glow in the dark product?
- These Shinmax LED shoes are made fiber optic mesh and the sole is PU/EVA. They are lightweight, soft and comfortable.
- These cool fashionable light up shoes glow in 7 different colors (red, purple, green, blue, yellow, pink and white) in 4 different flashing modes.
- These light up shoes have a small red switch button that is hidden inside the strap on the back of the heel. The button is discreetly placed and you won’t even feel it when running or walking.
- These fiber optic shoes are USB charged. The USB charging port has a plastic protective cover around it. 2 to 3 hours of charging will give you 5 to 8 hours of glow in the dark effect.
- These shoes are made from highly elastic breathable material, your feet will feel dry and cool.
- In their normal state, these shoes are white.
- They come in a lot of different sizes, from 4 to 12 for women, from 3 to 10.5 for men (European sizes 35 to 44).
- Your order includes : 1 pair of fiber optical LED shoes, 1 USB charging cable and an instruction sheet.
Make sure you're visible !
- chargeable by USB
- 7 different colors
- 4 flashing modes
- the light cycles are often off-sync between the two shoes
What people love about these Shinmax Fiber Optic LED glow in the dark shoes
- The shoes are surprisingly comfortable and cushiony.
- You are sure to catch the attention of night-time traffic.
- You can also wear these shoes as casual sneakers. The design is very fashionable and the white color can be worn with any clothing style.
Tips to use these Shinmax Fiber Optic LED glow in the dark shoes
- The shoes need to be charged when you receive them, the battery might have run out during transport. When charging, a weak red light will be visible on the sole. Do not try to turn on the LED light during charging.
- When the shoes are fully charged, the shoes will automatically turn into a lightless mode.
- Do not use these LED shoes as running sneakers.
- Do not immerse these shoes in water. They can take a little rainwater, but the inside of the shoe should never get wet. Do not wash these shoes in the washing machine. Use a wet cloth, a sponge or a brush to clean stains and dirt.
- Always leave your shoes in a dry, ventilated place after using them to avoid moisture and odours.
Be the star of the dance floor and have all eyes on you !