Sakura Solid Glow in the Dark Marker, detailed review
Sakura Solid Paint Glow in the Dark Marker
This high quality solidified paint marker lets you mark virtually any surface.
This marker is widely used in commercial and industrial applications, but you can easily use it at home for your hobbies and arts & crafts needs.
Why is this Sakura Solid Glow in the Dark Marker a great glow in the dark product?
- This marker is fast drying and highly permanent.
- It is dry-out resistant
- Your hands never get messy or stained. No mess, no drips, no shaking or pumping to get this marker started.
- This marker writes at any angle, even upside down, sideways or any other angle.
- You can lay down bold or finer marks, depending on how much pressure you apply on the marker.
- This item is returnable within 30 days of receipt
If you need a permanent marking, you need a Sakura marker
- no mess, no drip
- fast-drying and long lasting
- safe for use, meeting all ASTM and ACMI standards
- non-toxic and AP seal certified
- Feels more like a wax crayon
What people love about this Sakura Solid Glow in the Dark Marker
- You can use it on almost any surface in almost any condition
- Can easily be applied on steels and metals, concrete, rubber, glass, wood, plastic, fiberglass, cloth, canvas, cardboard, etc.
- This marker is fail-proof because it doesn’t have a nib that can clog or wear off.
- It has photo luminescent pigments and can glow in the dark up to 30 minutes if you expose it to bright light long enough.
Tips to use this Sakura Solid Glow in the Dark Marker
- You can use this permanent glow in the dark marker to mark household garbage bins, tools, signs, plant pots in front of your house (to make sure no-one wants to steal them)
- You can touch up blemishes on walls, tires, scuffs on shoes etc., since this marker can be used as a regular marker as well.
- This marker is available on the market in three versions : high temperature (14° to 392°F / -10° to 200°C) ), for general use. Low temperature (down to -40°F / -25°C) for use on very cold surfaces and low chloride/halogen for use in high-sensitivity to corrosion environments.
- Don’t forget to put the cap on correctly after each use to avoid the marker drying out.
- The marker is visible during the day and lights up in the dark. If you wish it to be brighter during the day, you can apply multiple layers.
- Best not use on footballs or other flexible materials. The color will fade because there will not be enough support for the paint to attach itself onto.
Very fast-drying and long-lasting permanent glow in the dark marker.