Saguaro Light Up LED Glow in the Dark shoes, detailed review
Saguaro Light Up LED Glow in the Dark shoes
These are the perfect shoes for those who love to be at the centre of the dance floor and the centre of everyone’s attention ! You WILL be seen.
Why are these Saguaro Light Up LED shoes such a great glow in the dark product?
- These light up shoes are made from PU leather with a synthetic non-slip sole. The inside of the shoe is lined with quality cotton, which absorbs sweat and will leave your feet feel dry and comfortable.
- These light up shoes come in 2 colors and 2 varieties. You can have them in black or white, as a high top or a low top.
- The LED lights that are situated on the sides of the soles form colorful glowing dots. There are 7 different colors of static dots : red, green, blue, yellow, turquoise, purple and white and you can also opt for a rotation of colors.
- To change the color of these LED shoes, just press the switch button. It is located next to the charging port. Press once to switch it on and with every new press, the color will change. Press it 8 times if you wish to have all the colors flashing at the same time, 9 times to turn off all the lights, or 3 seconds to turn off the power.
- These shoes are USB charged (with built-in high-quality 3.7V 450mAh battery). The micro-USB charging port is located at the top of the shoe, next to the strap. These shoes are easy to charge. Simply use the provided cable and charge these shoes like you would charge your phone !
Classy leather LED shoes for any occasion
- chargeable by USB, both shoes at the same time
- available in high top or low top
- great gift idea
- little foot support, do not constantly wear them
What people love about these Saguaro light up LED glow in the dark shoes
- Fantastic addition to any costume for cosplay or Halloween.
- These shoes last very long and even outperform Skechers.
- Customer care gives great tips to fix any problem.
Tips to use these Saguaro light up LED glow in the dark shoes
- Please do not use these LED shoes as running shoes or for any other kind of heavy duty sport. This might damage the LED lights in the soles of the shoes.
- The charging time is 3 hours. The lights will last for 8 to 11 hours.
- A red light will be on during charging.
- The double headed charging cable is included, not the charger.
- Do not immerse these LED shoes in water, they are not fully waterproof. They can get a bit wet in rainy weather, but the inside of the shoe should not get wet. Use a wet cloth, a sponge or a brush to clean stains and dirt. Then use some shoe polish to make them shiny again.
- Always leave your shoes in a dry, ventilated place after using them to avoid moisture and odours. Do not put them in the tumble dryer.
High top or low top, choose the light up LED shoe you love.