What a great way to play Capture the Flag ! You don’t just capture the flag, you will capture everyone’s attention with this classic game that now glows !
Why are this Redux Capture the Flag such a great glow in the dark product?
- This is an award-winning game !
- This Capture the Flag game set includes 25 light-up game pieces. These battery powered game pieces are 8 jail markers, 5 territory lights, 10 LED light-up wristbands (5 blue and 5 red) and 2 glowing orbs that serve as team flags.
- The batteries guarantee more than 12 hours of light
- There are 12 different ways to use these game elements. The instructions on illustrated playing cards are included in the box. You can also download the game options for free via the seller’s website. You can play “Ghosts in the Graveyard”, “Fugitive”, “Ninja” and others.
- All the required batteries are already provided.
- This game is recommended for age 8 and up. You can play the standard game with 6 to 10 people. The game variations allow up to 20 players.
- Capture the Flag develops teamwork, social skills and strategy talent.
- Exercise is a big component of this game, so it’s great to see everyone get up from behind their screens and enjoy a good run.
- US based company.
The classic game with a glowing twist
- batteries included and replaceable
- easy to set up
- great alternative to screens for the young
- interactive and exciting
- relaxing family fun
- the bracelets should be more robust
What people love about this Redux Capture the Flag glow in the dark game
- It’s so great to be able to bring people together and have different age groups play together. Active grandparents can perfectly enjoy this game with the rest of the family.
- This is a great gift as it encourages a more active lifestyle and inspires imagination.
- You can easily integrate these game elements in other outdoor games like Glow Battle and Wizards & Werewolves.
Tips to use this Redux Capture the Flag glow in the dark game
- It takes just 5 minutes to set up this game. Here’s how. Divide your playing field into two parts using the red territory lights. Pick teams of 5 players and have them wear a blue or green bracelet. Use the jail markers to form a 10 foot square on the ground. Hide your orb and play !
- Everything you need to play the game is included in the box, you don’t need any additional equipment.
- This game can be played anywhere with space to run. It can be inside school gyms with the lights off, in youth organization halls, on sleepaway camps, summer family reunions and so on.
An exciting alternative to other outdoor games such as flashlight tag or laser tag.