Procart Luminescent Glow in the Dark fabric, detailed review
Procart luminescent Glow in the Dark Fabric for multiple usages
Looking for some inspiration for a spooky Halloween costume ? Why not turn yourself into a glowing ghost with this glow in the dark fabric ?
Why is this luminescent fabric such a great glow in the dark product?
- This piece of textile is made of polyester fiber and is designed for garments, gloves, hats, or any other piece of clothing that you wish to have a glowing effect.
- This fabric has a weight of 190 grams / square meter.
- This fabric is available in the following sizes : 39 x 57 inches (the equivalent of 99 x 144.78 cm), 78 x 57 inches (198 x 144.78 cm), 118 x 57 inches (299.72 x 144.78 cm), 157 x 57 inches (398.78 x 144.78 cm) and 196 x 57 inches (497.84 x 144.78 cm). These generous sizes allow you to make almost any piece of clothing using this glow in the dark fabric.
- This material charges with a 5 minute exposure to any light source. This can be daylight, black light, UV light, electric light (75 Watts or stronger), but best of all direct sun light. Maximum brightness can be achieved with a 30 minute exposure to light.
- During the day, this fabric is white. It illuminates neon green in the dark.
- This textile is very high quality, it has a lifetime of about 10 years.
- The material is non-toxic, has not been treated with chemicals and is skin-friendly.
For a complete glow in the dark effect
- large choice in sizes
- polyester fiber fabric
- easy to cut
- the material is rather thin and will not keep you warm
What people love about this Procart luminescent glow in the dark fabric
- This fluorescent fabric is great for any kind of costume or mask.
- If offers high protection in the dark, you feel safe and seen to the traffic even with a very small amount of this fabric. You are visible from approximately 30 feet up to 100 feet depending on conditions (10 to 30 meters).
Tips to use this Procart luminescent glow in the dark fabric
- You can wash this textile fabric in a washing machine without it losing its luminescent properties. It is recommended to wash at a maximum of 45°C.
- The glow in the dark effect is brightest for the first 30 to 60 minutes after being exposed to light. Then the glow will slowly fade over the course of 5 hours.
- This material cuts easily with scissors, bladed instruments or a guillotine.
- For best results, use a lockstitch to sew in place with no more than 12 stitches per inch (2.54cm) and not less than 5/64″ (2mm) from the edge of the fabric.
Create a wow-effect with this glow in the dark fabric and use it for costumes, high visibility clothing or DIY projects.