These flashing LED balloons with printed floral designs are the best addition to your party.
Why are these Printed floral LED Flashing Balloons such a great glow in the dark product?
- One pack contains 35 balloons. Each balloon has a beautiful floral printed design.
- The balloons are transparent, the designs have different random prints and colors, which is brightened by the flashing LED light inside the balloons.
- These balloons can be filled with air or helium if you wish them to float. To inflate with helium, use a helium tank and don’t overinflate.
- The LED lights are battery powered with cell batteries. The batteries are already inside the balloon.
- When fully inflated with air, these balloons have a diameter of 12 inches (the equivalent of about 30cm).
- These balloons come with a 100% money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product.
Stunning light up balloons for a magic touch
- large quantity per pack
- can be filled with air or helium
- between 12 and 24 hours flashing ligths
- the designs are kind of weird
What people love about these Printed LED Flashing glow in the dark balloons
- These balloons are waterproof. Customers report using them during pool parties. You can just throw them in the water and they will float.
- The balloons flash for a very long time, between 14 to 24 hours. The first 3 hours are the brightest though.
- People generally love these balloons, but you have to air them a bit before using them to get rid of the smell.
- You can use these balloons indoor and outdoor. They can withstand hot summer temperatures.
Tips to use these printed LED glow in the dark balloons
- There is no stick or ribbon included with these balloons. You can use any colored string to hold on to these balloons.
- These balloons are not for use during the day, the prints will not be very visible.
- To activate the LED lights, just pull the string at the mouth of the balloon.
- Once activated, the LED lights can’t be turned off. They will glow for about 12 hours. Then the glowing effect will start to fade.
- It is recommended to use a pump when inflating these balloons. They have a rather unpleasant smell if you come too close with your mouth and nose.
- Keep these balloons out of children’s reach. They are not recommended under the age of 5. Parental supervision is always recommended when balloons are involved. Especially when a balloon pops, a young child can get very frightened and might need reassurance.
Great balloons for any kind of special festive occasion. Create a WOW effect and make the eyes of your guests sparkle.