Neon green might well be the most famous fluorescent color for any glow in the dark product.
You can now find glow in the dark yarn as well, for all your creations that involve green designs. Great for Green Lantern and the Incredible Hulk fans ! You will be very satisfied of the result with this neon green acrylic wool yarn.
Why is this Plymouth Encore Worsted Neon Green yarn a great glow in the dark product?
- This product is an Amazon’s Choice. This seller has a very short delivery time.
- Per order you’ll receive 5 skeins of neon green 0477 wool.
- This wool absorbs light from a bright light source and later emits it in the dark. The longer you exposed it to light, brighter and longer it will glow. This yarn also reflects under UV black light.
- Each skein weighs 3.4 oz (equivalent of 100 g), medium weight.
- This neon green yarn has a fiber content of 75% acrylic and 25% wool.
- The length per yarn ball is 200 yards (182 m).
- The yarn gauge is 5.0 stitches to 1 inch using US 8 knitting needles.
- Manufactured by Plymouth Yarn Company, Inc.
- Free shipping
- If you’re not satisfied with this product, returns are free.
For all your green creative projects
- 75% acrylic, 25% wool
- 200 yards (182 meter)
- super soft and warm
- reflects strong green light
- customers would prefer 100% wool, but the overall effect of the green color is glorious
What people love about this Plymouth Encore Worsted Neon Green yarn
- This fluorescent neon green yarn is one of the brightest glow in the dark green colors on the market.
- This yarn is great for knitting and crocheting alike. It is really soft and warm and ideal for blankets for instance.
- This yarn holds together nicely and doesn’t split.
- The yarn is consistent throughout all the skeins.
- The neon green yarn is of the highest quality, very easy to work with.
Tips to use this Plymouth Encore Worsted Neon Green Yarn
- You can create lovely designs with this green glow in the dark yarn. If your child has a Incredible Hulk themed room, you could try and make a Hulk puppet. This wool also works well to create bright green scales for a mermaid’s tail for instance. And if you wish to knit a turtle, think about this yarn as well.
- Great for knitting, crocheting and various arts & crafts projects.
- Glow in the dark yarn has been treated with a chemical fluorescent substance that can be washed for a good number of cycles without losing its fluorescent quality (wool cycle or preferably by hand).
Decorate your knitted creations with this bright neon green glow in the dark wool yarn and impress friends and family.