Easter time is so much fun, especially for children, who have so much fun during the traditional Easter egg hunt to try and find as many Easter eggs as possible !
This year, there is something on the market to make grown-ups happy as well around Easter time. Especially those who love decorating their homes according to the seasons and the holidays : color changing glow in the dark LED Easter eggs.
Why are these color changing LED Easter eggs a great glow in the dark product?
- If you’re looking for the perfect Easter gift to grown-ups or if you love to decorate your home for the occasion, you will like these color changing Easter eggs with built-in LED lights. You can choose from one of the 6 different light modes to suit your mood : flashing, color changing, steady on, blue flash, green flash or red flash.
- These light up Easter eggs give the perfect ambient light in any room.
- These Easter eggs are wireless and battery operated, which make them great as table decoration for parties or social events. The 3 LR41 batteries are included with the eggs.
- These glow in the dark eggs are about the size of regular chicken eggs, the dimensions are 2.0″ (5 cm) in diameter and 2.5″ (6.3 cm) in height.
- Each package contains 3 plastic LED Easter eggs.
Add a colorful touch to your next Easter egg hunt
- colors to suit your mood
- wireless, battery operated
- great decorative items
- only for young people above the age of 12 and adults
What people love about these color changing glow in the dark Easter eggs
- These eggs are a great substitute for Easter egg hunts, inside as well as outside.
- These eggs are super lightweight and don’t crush the yummy chocolate eggs in the Easter basket.
- Light up Easter eggs are a great decorative item for a festive Easter dinner party.
Tips to use these color changing glow in the dark Easter eggs
- You can use these glow in the dark Easter eggs as basket stuffers
- These Easter eggs make great room accessories and can function as night lights.
- Another great decoration idea is putting these Easter eggs at the bottom of a candle jar, thus creating an original centerpiece for your family Easter dinner.
- Why not use these glow in the dark Easter eggs as nursery lamps ? They have a fairy-like glow and will sooth your little ones. Just make sure to keep them out of reach of young children. The minimum recommended age for use of this item is 12 years.
Decorate your house at Easter time with these color changing glow in the dark Easter eggs.