We’ve already reviewed a pack of glow in the dark condoms sold in bulk by the brand One. Here’s another approach to packaging. It’s the same condoms but presented in a premium Lunamax silver pocket case. She/he will be impressed by the way you take care of your precious condoms.
The box looks really neat as you can see from the pictures below. The condoms do the job, as they should. They’re a bit thick but they perfectly glow in the dark after being exposed to ambient light (or if you do your thing constantly exposed to black light, that’s also a way to make them shine).
These condoms are made with a patented 3-layer process (no risk to be break in the heat of the action). There’s a non toxic pigment in the material to produce the expected green glow.
Why is this set of condoms a great glow in the dark product?
- as ONE states it in their very short description, these condoms will help you crank up the fun and excitement. That’s a promise!
these condoms glow nicely in the dark
- nice packaging, easy to open
- they do actually glow in the dark
- pleasure enhancer
- original way of breaking the ice
- very comfortable to wear
- nice pocket case to carry your precious condoms
- you will laugh, guaranteed
What people love about these premium glow in the dark condoms?
- if you want to break the ice with a good laugh, then this is the product for you: you’ll be able to show off your intimate light saber. May the force be with you!
Tips to use these premium glowing condoms
- apparently they’re not for larger men (with large glow sticks). But for most of us, they’ll do the job.
- you need to expose them to ambient light to make them glow (they’re truly phosphorescent)
- obvious one: never use them twice
- no hurry but pay attention to the expiration dates
If you’re looking for a luminous accessory to enhance your sexual experience with a great laugh, you can find this product on Amazon.