If you’re a person who sees life on the bright side and who loves vivid colors, you surely must have seen glow in the dark products before.
You can use this light reagent wool to knit a luminescent jumper of course, but you can also create some great pieces of glow in the dark art with these woolen threads.
Why is this Omnialaser Light Reagent Wool a great glow in the dark product?
- Per order you get 2 balls of light reactive wool.
- This wool absorbs light from any light source and emits it back in the dark. The longer it was exposed to light, the harder and longer it glows. This yarn also reflects under UV black light.
- One yarn ball weighs 1,7 oz or 50 g
- This yarn is made from 100% wool.
- The length per yarn ball is 150 m (492 ft)
- This ball of light reactive wool yarn gives a strong green neon glow. The wool contains a fluorescent element that glows in the dark.
The most vivid green color on the market
- 100% wool
- 492 ft (150 meter)
- super soft
- reflects strong green light
- soft and non-irritating
- the color perception of this product may be different
What people love about this Omnialaser light reagent wool yarn
- This light reagent green yarn is probably the brightest glow in the dark green on the market.
- Great for knitting accessories for people who go out running and walking their dogs late at night. Think hats, headbands, (fingerless) gloves and ear warmers. You can even make little dog clothes with this wool yarn.
- When you wear a garment made out of this light reagent wool, you will never stay unnoticed again.
- This yarn creates a unique and immersive effect when you illuminate it with UV black light.
- This light reagent wool yarn is suited for all sorts of artistic and arts & crafts projects. If you like string art, then this kind of fluorescent yarn is definitely something to try.
Tips to use this Omnialaser light reagent wool yarn
- You can create intricate designs with this fluorescent wool yarn. Have a look at the photos underneath this review to get an idea of what’s possible. Artists have already created some stunning pieces of art with the Omnialaser yarn.
- Glow in the dark yarn treated with fluorescent substance can you washed, preferably wool cycle or by hand.
- You can decorate clubs, bars, pubs, discos and festive events with strings of this yarn for a cool neon effect.
Decorate your party space with the brightest neon green glow in the dark wool yarn on the market.