This stunning piece of jewelry seems to come straight from The Thousand and One Night tales with its glowing moon and spiral pendant.
This looks like one of the pieces of jewelry Aladdin would have found in the Cave of Wonders !
Why is this Nuoxian necklace with moon spiral pendant such a great glow in the dark product?
- This piece of jewelry features an alloy chain (silver plated copper) with a very unique pendant attached to it : a moon crescent with a bead trapped in an alloy spiral casing. The moon is decorated with small curly details. Both the moon crescent and the bead inside the casing are made from resin mixed with luminescent powder. This powder gives them the power to glow in the dark.
- The chain is 17.72 inches long (the equivalent of 45 cm) plus an additional 1.97 inches (5 cm) for individual adjustments.
- The pendant (crescent moon + bead) measures 1.26 x 1.38 inches (3.2 x 3.5 cm). The bead itself is 0.23 x 0.27 inches small.
- This necklace is very light, it weighs a mere 15 grams.
- This moon necklace is available in three different glowing colors : neon green, light blue and sky blue.
- This necklace does not glow during the day time, when moon and bead will have a milky white color. To make both items glow in the dark, you need to charge them under a light source first.
A precious glowing gift
- adjustable necklace
- alloy chain
- different color options available
- the bead doesn't always stay centred
What people love about this Nuoxian glow in the dark necklace with moon spiral pendant
- Customers love how subtle the moon and bead glow.
- The bead seems to exceed the expected size, but customers seem to think this is a good thing.
Tips to use this Nuoxian glow in the dark necklace with moon spiral pendant
- To make the moon and the bead spiral glow in the dark, both items need to be charged under a light source. This can be electric light, UV light, black light or direct sunlight. The longer you expose the pendant to the light source, the harder and longer it will glow.
- Glowing objects tend to shine the brightest during the first hour or so, then gradually fade out over time. To recharge the pendant quickly, shine your smart phone flashlight on the moon and bead for a couple of seconds, and they will glow again.
- The color of this pendant may slightly differ from the pictures, due to light and screen differences.
An elegant gift to all the fans of Moon and a great accessory to wear on the Moon festival.