This neon food coloring doesn’t exactly glow in the dark like other products with this denomination would do, like glow in the dark ceiling stars or glow in the dark security jackets, but it comes pretty close !
Cooking and baking will never be the same again once you discover how much you can do with food coloring !
Get creative and add some color to your cakes and dishes with this neon food coloring.
Why is this Nomeca liquid food coloring set a great glow in the dark product?
- This set of liquid neon food coloring contains 12 bright and vivid colors : lemon yellow, sunset yellow, grass green, violet, grape purple, navy blue, sky blue, red, brown, pink, green and black
- This edible neon food coloring is highly concentrated, which means you don’t need much of it to make it work.
- Edible neon food coloring is composed of food grade ingredients, which means it complies with all the safety standards in the food industry
- The ingredients are odorless and tasteless, they will not change the texture of your dishes.
- Allergy safety has been taken into account : it is dairy free, (pea)nut free, eggs free and gluten free.
- It is very easy to use with drop mouth design.
- The product is reliable and last for a long time. It is recommended thought to use within 6 months after opening.
- MSDS Certificated.
- The item is non-returnable. But if one of the bottles is damaged upon receipt, the seller will make it right.
Add some color to your cakes !
- original colors
- long-lasting and reliable
- dairy free, nut free, eggs free and gluten free
- odorless and tasteless
- safety food grade ingredients and non-toxic
- doesn't seem to work well for deep shades
What people love about this glow in the dark neon food coloring
- The variety of colors is stunning
- The little bottles don’t spill, thanks to the specially designed drop mouth. You can easily control how many drops you need and it enables accurate mixing.
- Can be used by beginners and professionals alike.
- The colors are fade-resistant and don’t harden
- Can be used for cake decoration, frosting, icing, fondant, batter, cookie dough and so on.
- Lovely quantity per bottle, 0.35 fl oz. or 10 ml
Tips to use this glow in the dark neon food coloring
- You can mix the colors of this set together to obtain new shades.
- Great to use on frozen goods !
- Gentle on the skin. So why not try this kind of coloring for slime, soap, bath bombs or other DIY and crafts. Don’t use it for lipgloss though, as your lips will stain and you might not get it off easily.
- Be careful when using this product, as it may stain soft furnishings.
- Don’t forget to close the cap after using the food coloring!
- Don’t add too many drops at once. Look at he obtained color and if it’s not bright enough, gradually mix in some more.
- You can’t use this product to color candles, it doesn’t mix with wax because it’s water-based.
Make the most incredible colored baking or DIY masterpieces !