We’ve reviewed a pack of glow in the dark condoms sold in bulk and another one nicely presented in a silver pocket case. It’s time now for the last of our three condom reviews. It’s the same kind of product (a condom is a condom) marketed by another brand, aptly named Night Light. I would have thought there would be a Night Saber or Sex Saber brand in the mix. If anyone there wants to innovate, don’t hesitate 😉
The set consists of 12 lubricated latex condoms. They will flow and glow nicely. You can expect a good laugh when you break the ice.
These condoms have an expiration date of at least 2 years from the date of purchase but I guess you’ll probably need to restock before that, won’t you?
Why is this set of latex condoms a great glow in the dark product?
- they’re good condoms, they do the job and on top of that they glow in the dark. What else? Let yourself go, it’s time to have fun.
these condoms will help your stick glow in the dark
- nice packaging, easy to open
- they do actually glow in the dark
- pleasure enhancer
- original way of breaking the ice
- very comfortable to wear
- they'll be the perfect light in the night
- you will laugh, for sure
What people love about these latex glow in the dark condoms?
- they make you last longer in bed
- glow in the dark makes things extra kinky at night
- it’s so fun to have sex and see the condom dancing in the dark
- it’s pointless but it’s fun
- nice novelty to spice up the action
- they show you the way to pleasure
Tips to use these nice glowing condoms
- they’re a bit thick so they might not be the best choice if you’re looking for a naked feeling
- you need to expose them to direct light to charge them (they contain a phosphorescent pigment)
- obvious one: never use them twice, that’s not how you do it
- always pay attention to the expiration dates (even if you’ll probably use them before they expire)
If you’re looking for a luminous novelty item to enhance your sexual experience with a great laugh, you can find this product on Amazon.