Glow in the dark acrylic paint by Neon nights, detailed review
Best selling glow in the dark acrylic paint
Glow in the dark acrylic paint is a popular product with multiple manufacturers. We’ve hand picked a few black light paint manufacturers, including the best selling glow in the dark paint, manufactured by Neon Nights.
Why is Neon Nights premium acrylic paint a great glow in the dark paint?
- Neon Nights premium glow in the dark paint offers a set of 8 vivid glow in the dark colors. The luminescent neon paints in this set will nicely glow in the dark
- The glow formula of this neon nights acrylic paint ensures it will glow for a long time, especially if constantly charged with UV light
- The product is handcrafted in Germany. It’s safe to use, free of toxic chemicals
- These neon paints are so powerful that they will display their neon effects in daylight
- This black light neon paint works on most surfaces: wallpaper, wood, plastic, glass, etc.
This product is an absolute best seller in its category
- bright colors
- long-lasting glow
- safety (free of toxic chemicals)
- effective in daylight
- compatible with most surfaces
- there could be even more colors
- not much in each bottle
What people love about this glow in the dark paint
- It seamlessly delivers lovely bold colors, perfectly reacting to UV light in dark environments
- It delivers vibrant neon colors, perfect for a spooky Halloween project or a glow in the dark mini golf
- Kids love the vivid colors, especially on figurines and party props
- The glow in the dark paint spreads easily across all surfaces
- This creative set is perfect for projects involving 80s / synth wave styling
Tips to use this glow in the dark acrylic paint
- Make sure to stir the paint each time you open a bottle to easily use the glow in the dark acrylic paint
- Glow in the dark paint works best when applied on a white background. So if you want to paint a rock or a piece of wood, start with a white layer before using the neon paint
- The paint reacts best to black light. Charge the paint with UV light instead of a standard lamp or direct sunlight. It will make your creatives glow much better.
- Recharge the painted surfaces with UV light after 20 minutes
- It glows even better if you can leave a black light on all the time in the near vicinity of the painted material
- This product is more adapted to light up details than large surfaces
- Don’t use this paint on outdoor surfaces since acrylic paint is water based and would very quickly fade away after multiple rain showers
If you need an effective neon paint for your creative projects, you can find this set of 8 bottles of glow in the dark paint on Amazon.