Michael Miller Super Fred Glow in the Dark fabric, detailed review
Michael Miller Super Fred Glow in the Dark Constellations Fabric by the yard
Blast off and go on a supersonic galactic adventure with Super Fred the robot and his best friend Mike ! Travel to a galaxy far away and whizz through the stars and the planets with this glow in the dark quilt fabric.
Complete the design of your space-themed glow in the dark room with this fabric designed for Michael Miller.
Why is this Super Fred quilt fabric such a great glow in the dark product?
- This piece of fabric made from 100% lightweight cotton.
- This quilt fabric is available in two versions : grey and blue. Both are the same price.
- You can buy this quilt fabric by the yard (44″ x 36″)and it is cut to order. Multiple yards of fabric will arrive in one large rolled-up piece.
- This quilt fabric is very versatile and easy to sew with.
- The width of this fabric is 44″ (the equivalent of 111.76 cm).
- This cotton fabric has been enhanced with fluorescent elements, it glows in the dark. To charge the fabric, expose it to any light source up to 30 minutes for maximum brightness after dark. This can be electric light, UV light, blacklight or better, direct sunlight.
- The Michael Miller brand is known for superior prints and high quality fabrics. They offer a very wide variety of fabrics.
Blast off for a space adventure !
- sold by the yard
- quilting cotton, 100% cotton
- easy to cut
- a little stiff
What people love about this Super Fred glow in the dark fabric
- This quilt fabric is ideal for quilting, but it can of course also be used for arts & crafts projects or home decor items like pillow covers, bed skirts or curtains for children’s rooms.
- The drawings glow very brightly in the dark, the words can be read easily.
- The fabric is very soft.
Tips to use this Super Fred glow in the dark fabric
- This fabric can be machine washed cold, and tumble dried low.
- It is recommended to pre-wash this quilting cotton to get the sizing out of the fabric before sewing it. It will also reduce shrinkage and prevent color bleeding.
- The details on the fabric will glow brightly for the first few hours, with the glow fading slowly after that.
- You can easily match up different pieces of this quilting cotton, but it requires an accurate 1/4″ seam. Use a special sewing foot or the markings on the needle plate for best results.
- Iron the quilting cotton for perfect points and matching corners.
Let your child’s imagination run free with this playful glow in the dark space-themed quilt fabric.