Masbrill Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar, detailed review
Masbrill Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar USB rechargeable
Feel safe and seen on your daily dog walks at any hour of the day with this cool LED dog collar.
Why are this Masbrill Light Up LED dog collar such a great glow in the dark product?
- The collar is made from polyester webbing and contains high quality flat optical fibers. It was made using 3D reflective technology.
- This collar is available in multiple colors : neon green, orange, blue and pink.
- This LED light up collar is available in 3 sizes : small (10.23″ to 19.68″), medium (12.2″ to 19.68″) and large (14.17 to 23.62″). The collars can be easily adjusted to fit your dog’s neck.
- The LED lights have 3 light modes : fast flash, steady flash and constant light. Just click the switch to change the mode.
- This dog collar is USB rechargeable (lithium ion battery) and the cable is provided. Just plug it in any USB port to charge, like you would charge your phone.
- This glow in the dark dog collar is waterproof, so your dog can jump in the waves or in the swimming pool with its collar on. It is water-repellant.
- The collar is made from rust-proof components, it is lightweight, strong and durable. You can easily attach it to any leash with the strong, stainless steel D-ring.
- Your order contains : 1 reflective LED light dog collar, 1 USB charging cable and 1 user manual.
Makes it easy to find your dog
- chargeable by USB
- great 3D design with reflective properties
- available in multiple colors
- fast charging
- 3 light modes
- soft breathable nylon mesh surface
- the reflective stripping comes off after getting wet multiple times
What people love about this Masbrill light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- It’s really great that dogs who love water can wear this collar. Whenever people go to the beach, they don’t have to worry about the collar getting wet.
- The quick release buckle is very handy.
- This dog collar also looks cool as a regular collar, even without the lights.
Tips to use this Masbrill light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- The collar comes already charged, but when you need to recharge the batteries, just plug the collar in any USB port. Charge time is 2 to 3 hours and once fully charged, the LED lights will glow in the dark for about 10 continuous hours.
- The on/off button is located on top of the plastic casing, the USB charger port on the side.
- Only use this collar for walks. If you leave it on inside the house or at night, your dog might unintentionally turn on the LED lights when it scratches at its collar.
A waterproof alternative to the other LED light up dog collars on the market.