Marvy Uchida Set of 4 DecoFabric Glow in the Dark Markers, detailed review
Marvy Uchida Set of 4 DecoFabric Glow in the Dark Fabric Markers
If you are a teacher who often works with fabrics in class you are surely looking for the perfect way to decorate these items.
An apron for Mother’s Day, a funny tie for daddy, a personalized T-shirt for the children in the class. There are so many ideas that come to mind.
Are you planning a school performance and need to add a little magic touch to the costumes ?
These DecoFabric glow in the dark markers give you the perfect solution to make these creations stand out.
Why are these Marvy Uchida DecoFabric markers a great glow in the dark product?
- These glow in the dark fabric markers are designed by the famous Marvy Uchida.
- These fabric markers are genius to paint and decorate costumes, shirts, T-shirts, back packs, denim, aprons, trick or treat bags and various paper crafts.
- The design on your chosen material will come to life and glow vividly in the dark.
- You can add a lot of fun to your fabric crafting.
- Marvy Uchida markers are acid-free, non-toxic, odorless and lightfast.
- Each set of fabric markers contains green, blue, yellow and orange.
- This product is returnable within 30 days of receipt.
Decorate your costumes with glow in the dark magic
- water-resistant when dry
- acid free, odorless and lightfast
- be careful when you shake them before use, a little ink might come out
What people love about this Sharpie Neon Markers
- These DecoFabric markers are great for dark colored fabrics.
- The fine point tip is really great for detailed work.
- These markers are easy and fun to use for children as well.
- The DecoFabric markers contain color pigments that glow in the dark.
- These markers are perfect for marking, drawing and writing on cotton fabrics.
Tips to use this Sharpie Neon Markers
- The markings are water-resistant when dry. Heat setting is recommended. Best to heat set with an iron according to the guidelines according to the fabric.
- You have to shake these markers well before using them. To make your designs glow in the dark, you have to expose them to a light source for a good amount of time. They will then light up in the dark.
- Best to test these markers on inconspicuous areas of the fabric first.
- Best to dry the fabric flat overnight.
- Wash and dry any marked item on delicate cycle and use a mild detergent.
- Don’t forget to seal these markers well with the cap after using them to avoid them drying out.
- Children should be supervised when using these markers.
The perfect glow in the dark addition to any kind of fabric for arts & crafts projects.