The brand Squad Hero has completely reinvented the classic dart game with innovative LED blacklight. It’s the same game, with the same rules, but the whole board lights up under blacklight !
Why is this magnetic light-up dart board game such a great glow in the dark product?
- This light-up dart board is magnetic, meaning it is safe for children, pets and furniture ! If you have a regular dart board but are afraid to let your children use it and pole holes in the wall, than this magnetic board is definitely the safest option.
- The darts are very aerodynamic and have a nice flow. It uses neodymium magnets and is engineered with precision to ensure optimal throw and accuracy. But you will still need a steady hand to be able to get good marks !
- Not only the board lights up, but the darts also glow in the dark !
- The board is powered by USB or AAA batteries (these are not included). The USB charger port is located at the bottom of the board game, right next to the switch. The batteries go in the battery compartment at the back of the board, right where you’ll also find the hole to hang this board on the wall.
- This dart kit includes a 14″ light-up dart board, a micro USB-cable, 6 glow in the dark magnetic darts (3 red ones and 3 blue) and a scoring chart.
- Free shipping.
- This glow in the dark dart board comes with an unconditional 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
The first ever light-up magnetic dart game
- USB or battery charged
- very bright
- child and pet-friendly
- customers wish it had a cover
What people love about this light-up magnetic glow in the dark dart game
- The darts stick perfectly to the board, they are very magnetic.
- You can easily get additional darts, not expensive.
- This board is easy to hang up with just one nail, the board isn’t very heavy. It weighs 2.46 pounds.
- This is a great addition to any game room or play area.
- Children just love the light-up effect.
Tips to use this light-up magnetic glow in the dark dart game
- To turn on the light of this dart board, use the switch at the bottom of the board.
- When the darts hit the board, you will hear a little thud, so a little bit more noise than with regular sharp darts. This is because of the magnetic ends.
- Not for children under the age of 3.
Play the classic dart game under a different light with this glowing game.