This educational game enables children to explore colors, recognize and sort shapes and understand patterns. For older children, Magna-Tiles improve critical thinking skills, problem solving, dramatic play and creativity.
They will have so much fun they won’t even realize how much they’re actually learning.
Why are these Magna-Tiles such a great glow in the dark product?
- This magnetic building set features 16 glow in the dark Magna-Tiles, made from food-grade ABS (BPA-free) plastic. They are free of phthalates and latex.
- The Magna-Tiles rivets are made from lead-free, stainless steel. These pieces are very safe and secure.
- Magna-Tiles are magnetized, so they easily click together to build anything you can imagine.
- This set includes small squares, equilateral triangles, isosceles triangles and right triangles. They are an addition to other non-glowing Magna-Tiles sets.
- This educational game is destined for children from 3 years.
- These tiles help to develop fine motor skills while children stack, build, count, match and click the tiles together.
- The tiles need to be charged in light or activated with the included LED light.
- Introduction to maths : number graphing, building patterns, shape puzzles and simple addition sentences
- Introduction to sciences : magnetic principles, gravity, glow in the dark properties
- Enhancing creativity : vertical play on magnetic board, outdoor play
- All Magna-Tiles sets are compatible.
The perfect introduction to STEM subjects
- 100% non-toxic
- made from food-grade ABS plasic
- BPA and phthalate free
- fusing maths, science and creativity
- these glowing tiles are smaller than expected
What people love about these Magna-Tiles glow in the dark
- This expansion set is a great gift to children who already have Magna-Tiles.
- You can practice writing letters or numbers on the tiles or create stencils of animals and shapes. Supercharge the stencils and watch their glowing outlines. So cool !
- These Magna-Tiles are rather expensive, but they are definitely high-quality and worth the money.
Tips to use these Magna-Tiles glow in the dark
- For better glowing results, leave the tiles under direct sunlight or supercharge them with the included LED light to activate the glow. The longer you expose them to light, the longer and brighter they will glow in the dark.
- During daytime, these Magna-Tiles are opaque green and are also fun to play with.
- Tie the LED light to a long string. It’s easy to misplace.
- Always be careful with these tiles. Although the magnets are completely encapsulated using ultrasonic welding to prevent the tiles from breaking apart, there is always a possibility that a tile breaks and that the magnets are revealed. We wouldn’t want anyone to swallow such a magnet.
Magna-Tiles allow young children to explore STEM subjects through play.