Loogool Soft Cotton Glow in the Dark fabric, detailed review
Loogool Glow in the Dark Soft Cotton Fabric A4 Sheet for DIY Craft Supplies
Ready to add some glowing details to your arts & crafts or sewing projects ? With this glow in the dark cotton fabric, you’ll definitely stand out in the crowd.
Why is this soft cotton fabric such a great glow in the dark product?
- This soft cotton fabric absorbs energy from any kind of light source. The added phosphor stores this energy and then slowly releases it in the form of a glowing light in the dark ! This can be direct sunlight, UV light or light from a lamp in the room.
- When unlit, this fabric looks greyish white, it glows green in the dark.
- This fabric can glow an unlimited number of times.
- The cotton fabric is skin-friendly. The addition of phosphor has no effect whatsoever on the quality of the fabric.
- This soft cotton fabric is available in two sizes. You can get it in the size 8″ x 12″ (the equivalent of 20.32 x 30.48 cm), which is standard A4 size. You can also buy it in 20″ x 31″ size (this comes down to 50.8 x 78.74 cm).
- This cotton fabric can easily be cut into different shapes with scissors.
- The sheets of fabric are pre-cut. So you will have to order a certain number of sheets of the proposed size.
For glowing DIY craft creations
- pre-cut sizes
- soft fabric
- can be washed
- safe and skin-friendly
- rather long delivery time
What people love about this glow in the dark soft cotton fabric
- You can make great glowing details with this fabric, for example to sew glowing stars or eyes on toys or stuffed animals.
- This kind of fabric looks great for glowing stars on children’s T-shirts for instance.
- Great creative possibilities for Halloween or Christmas creations.
Tips to use this glow in the dark soft cotton fabric
- This kind of soft cotton fabric sheets are suitable to sew glow in the dark details on clothing, pants, shoes, hats, bags, backpacks. You can also use it for your arts & crafts projects or DIY creations.
- These sheets of glow in the dark cotton fabric are not destined to make entire pieces of clothes from. The basic sheet is A4 size.
- This cotton fabric can be washed in a washing machine. This will not diminish the glowing properties of the fabric.
- The glow in the dark effect is brightest for the first 2 hours after being exposed to light. Then the glow will slowly fade.
Get creative with this glow in the dark soft cotton material and add glowing details to all your DIY and arts & crafts projects. Your kids will love it !