Limino Pigment Powder for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin, detailed review
Limino 10 color Pigment Powder for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin
Add a magical glow in the dark in the dark effect to all your DIY projects and your arts & crafts creations.
Why is this Limino Pigment Powder such a great glow in the dark product?
- This Limino Glow in the Dark Powder is an Amazon’s Choice product.
- This pigment powder is sold as 10 different colors who almost all have the name of a fruit : orange, mango, cherry, kiwi, lime, lemon and pear. You also have teal, blue and sky.
- This product is packaged in small individual resealable bags. You can opt for two sizes : bags that each contain 0.35 oz (10 grams) of powder, or the set with 0.88 oz bags (25 grams). You can easily pour the powder out of the bag without mess or waste.
- Limino fluorescent pigment powders are safe for the skin, they can be used in the body and nail art. They are non-toxic and non-radioactive.
- This powder can be mixed with any liquid medium, as long as it can be dissolved.
- The Limino pigment powders are waterproof, which means you can use them in water based mediums like acrylic paints without problems.
Add a magical glow to your projects
- non-toxic and non-radioactive
- easy to pour bags
- original colors
- long lasting glow
- the blue glows less than the other colors
What people love about this Limino pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- This pigment powder provides stunning glow in the dark effects in epoxy resin, slime, nail art, acrylic paints and so on. The only limit is your imagination.
- Very potent, intense and long lasting glow.
Tips to use this Limino pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy
- It is important to note that you should add the clear medium to the powder, and not the powder to the medium. This way, you can easily mix in small quantities to avoid any lumps of powder.
- Once your art project is finished, you need to charge the glow in the dark pigments with the UV lamp that is included or under direct sunlight. It will then magically begin to glow !
- For best results, use a white or a light colored background.
- The more powder you use of the higher percentage used, the brighter and longer the glow in the dark effect will last.
- Do not grind this pigment powder. It will destroy the crystal structure and decrease the luminous effect.
- This powder is not food grade, so do not use it to color food items.
Add a magical glowing touch to all your DIY and arts & crafts projects.