LIHAI 2 Pairs multicolor LED Glow in the Dark Shoe Laces, detailed review
LIHAI 2 Pairs multicolor LED flashing Glow in the Dark Shoe Laces
It’s time to smarten up your shoes with some glow in the dark shoe laces !
They’re not just great to boost your visibility at night when you’re out walking your dog, cycling back home having your daily run after dinner. These shoe laces are positively festive thanks to the many flashing colors.
With these flashing multicolored shoe laces, you’ll be the centre of attention at your next party.
Why are these LIHAI muticolor LED shoe laces a great glow in the dark product?
- This product is an Amazon’s Choice.
- One set contains 2 pairs of shoe laces.
- These shoe laces are made of 100% soft nylon that is fitted with LED lights that glow in the dark.
- The laces flash in dazzling neon colors, the ones that glow best in the dark : red, blue, green, pink, yellow, purple and orange.
- These shoe laces fit 7-eyed shoes, they are 120 cm long or 47 inches.
- These shoe laces work with 2 x CR2025 button cell batteries (included in your purchase). The batteries will last for about 60 hours of flashing light. Batteries can be replaced.
- Returns are free. Just use the “return” option under your order history.
- You can choose between 4 lighting modes : quick flash, slow flash, neon-rotation mode or light off. Each mode stays on until you turn it off.
- These laces can be worn in any type of lace-up shoes, like sneakers, sports shoes, running shoes etc.
Cool high visibility shoe laces
- 100 % soft nylon
- 120 cm length
- 4 light modes
- multicolor LED lights
- batteries included
- the on/off button looks too bulky
What people love about these LIHAI multicolor LED shoe laces
- These laces are very soft and easy to tie.
- The laces are so nicely packed in a beautiful pouch, they make an ideal gift.
- The lights light up at different times and different patterns, so it’s never repetitive or boring.
Tips to use these LIHAI multicolor LED shoe laces
- These LED shoe laces are waterproof, you can wear them in the rain. But please don’t immerse them in water completely, this will damage the batteries.
- The white plastic battery case is located at the front of the shoe. Batteries can easily be replaced.
- To turn on a different lighting mode, press the white power button on the side of the battery box.
- To replace the batteries, you don’t have to take the shoelaces out of your shoes. Just open the little white battery box with a very small screwdriver (be careful no to lose the small parts) and replace the batteries.
- When unlit, you can use these shoe laces as regular white ones.
- If you feel the battery box is too big, put it under the tongue of your shoe where possible.
Have a permanent party feel with these flashing multicolor shoe laces.