Konsait collection of 150 glow in the dark space-themed temporary tattoos, detailed review
Best selling set of glow in the dark temporary tattoos
With this collection of a staggering 150 luminous space-themed temporary glow in the dark tattoos, any space-loving child will be over the moon ! Konsait products are an Amazon’s choice, so the quality is guaranteed. This collection comes at a very low price and the seller offers free shipping.
Why is Konsait temporary tattoo collection a great glow in the dark product?
- The 150 tattoos are distributed over 6 different sheets. You will find tattoos of the stars and the planets, astronauts and spaceships, rockets and space phenomenons !
- These temporary tattoos are non-toxic and safe for children
- The tattoos are durable, waterproof and removable. The tattoos last for 3 to 5 days, depending on how often you scrub the area where the tattoo is applied. You can remove them with rubbing alcohol, makeup remover, body oil or olive oil.
- It only takes about 10 to 20 seconds to apply this kind of tattoo
- These glow in the dark tattoos are backed by a money-back and satisfied guarantee
- It turns out these fantastic tattoos are not only loved by children, but adults seem to find pleasure in this product as well. These tats are a great detail to add to your outfit at a black light party.
- These tattoos are not recommended for children under the age of 2
This product is an Amazon’s choice with more than 100 positive reviews
- great luminous effect
- safe to use
- easily removable
- quick to apply
- the texture might feel tight on the skin
What people love about these glow in the dark tattoos
- These tattoos can make bath time so much more fun
- There is a wide variety in the collection
- There are no duplicates, all the tattoos are different
- One of the 6 tattoo sheets is in colour
- They can be used in a space-themed science lesson, for solar system parties, solar eclipse parties, classroom projects, birthday parties or as room decor
Tips to use these glow in the dark tattoos
- If your children loves space, you can teach them the names of the planets in a fun way
- They give the same amount of glow on any part of the body, great idea for parties
- They are great in a gift bag for the guests of a birthday party
- If your child holds a sleepover, these space-themed tattoos will impress the guests
- Customers recommend to let them soak up some light before applying them to the skin.
- If you hold a flashlight to them they will re-glow for a few minutes if the original glowing effect has faded. Great for camping trips!
If you’re looking to have an unforgettable space adventure, try these temporary glow in the dark tattoos.