Kicko Glow in the Dark Easter eggs filled with slime, detailed review
Pack of 12 Kicko Glow in the Dark Easter eggs filled with slime
Are you afraid your children will eat too much chocolate around Easter time ? Are you looking for something else to hide around the garden, but still want it to be as fun as finding an Easter egg ?
These glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with slime are the perfect solution. They look like eggs, feel like eggs, but they’re not made out of chocolate ! These transparent egg casings contain glow in the dark putty slime that will provide your children so much fun !
Why are these Kicko Easter eggs filled with slime a great glow in the dark product?
- Slime or putty is such a great substance to play with ! But the slime contained in these Easter eggs is not just any slime, it’s glow in the dark slime. Just leave it under any light source for a couple of hours to charge up and it will glow vividly at night.
- These eggs are about 2.5 inches in height, about the size of a regular chicken egg.
- Putty has a lot of educational and developmental qualities : it’s great for relaxation and sensory stimulation. It helps you regain your calm and develop focus and attention.
- This putty can be stretched and squeezed to relieve stress, anxiety, worries and tensions.
- It has a stunning effect under blacklight, great for late night Easter parties !
- The oval Easter egg casing is made out of BPA free plastic.
- Each pack contains 12 pieces.
Discover these slime-filled eggs
- hypo-allergenic components
- non-toxic, non-radioactive
- durable and flexible
- these are bouncy eggs
- the slime hardens quite fast
What people love about these slime-filled glow in the dark Easter eggs
- These Easter eggs can be used for multiple purposes, some customers buy them as stocking stuffers for Christmas
- These slime-filled eggs often turn out to be more popular than the chocolate eggs ! All the children want to find a slime-egg!
- A great feature : these are actually bouncy glow in the dark Easter eggs !
Tips to use these glow in the dark Easter eggs
- These slime-filled eggs are great therapy gifts for autism, ADHD or anxiety
- These Easter eggs are recommended for children aged 3+. For young children, adult supervision is suggested.
- Hide a couple of these eggs amongst the chocolate ones and wait for the look on the faces of your children once they realize the slime glows in the dark !
- Once you’ve taken out the slime, keep the casing to put other little gifts inside !
- Don’t forget to put the slime back in the egg shell once you’ve finished playing with it, to avoid it drying out.
Your children will prefer these slime-filled glow in the dark Easter eggs to the chocolate ones !