Are you afraid your children will eat too much chocolate around Easter time ? Are you looking for something else to hide around the garden, but still want it to be as fun as finding an Easter egg ?
These glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with slime are the perfect solution. They look like eggs, feel like eggs, but they’re not made out of chocolate ! These transparent egg casings contain glow in the dark putty slime that will provide your children so much fun !
Why are these Kicko Easter eggs filled with slime a great glow in the dark product?
- Slime or putty is such a great substance to play with ! But the slime contained in these Easter eggs is not just any slime, it’s glow in the dark slime. Just leave it under any light source for a couple of hours to charge up and it will glow vividly at night.
- These eggs are about 2.5 inches in height, about the size of a regular chicken egg.
- Putty has a lot of educational and developmental qualities : it’s great for relaxation and sensory stimulation. It helps you regain your calm and develop focus and attention.
- This putty can be stretched and squeezed to relieve stress, anxiety, worries and tensions.
- It has a stunning effect under blacklight, great for late night Easter parties !
- The oval Easter egg casing is made out of BPA free plastic.
- Each pack contains 12 pieces.
Discover these slime-filled eggs
- hypo-allergenic components
- non-toxic, non-radioactive
- durable and flexible
- these are bouncy eggs
- the slime hardens quite fast
What people love about these slime-filled glow in the dark Easter eggs
- These Easter eggs can be used for multiple purposes, some customers buy them as stocking stuffers for Christmas
- These slime-filled eggs often turn out to be more popular than the chocolate eggs ! All the children want to find a slime-egg!
- A great feature : these are actually bouncy glow in the dark Easter eggs !
Tips to use these glow in the dark Easter eggs
- These slime-filled eggs are great therapy gifts for autism, ADHD or anxiety
- These Easter eggs are recommended for children aged 3+. For young children, adult supervision is suggested.
- Hide a couple of these eggs amongst the chocolate ones and wait for the look on the faces of your children once they realize the slime glows in the dark !
- Once you’ve taken out the slime, keep the casing to put other little gifts inside !
- Don’t forget to put the slime back in the egg shell once you’ve finished playing with it, to avoid it drying out.
Your children will prefer these slime-filled glow in the dark Easter eggs to the chocolate ones !