Kalolary 18 sheets of Glow in the Dark nail art stickers, detailed review
Kalolary 18 sheets of Glow in the Dark nail stickers
Why wait for weeks until your nail polish starts to peel off before changing the style of your finger nails ? With these cool fluorescent nail stickers, you can change the theme daily according to your mood !
Why are these nail art stickers such a great glow in the dark product?
- You order contains 18 sheets of glow in the dark nail art stickers. There are 6 different styles : numbers, flame patterns, small butterflies, large butterflies, gothic letters, clouds and rainbows.
- There is a large quantity per sheet and several items of the same stickers.
- The dimensions of the sheets are : 3.9 x 3.1 inches (9.9 x 7.8 cm).
- All these stickers glow neon green in the dark. You will previously need to charge these nail stickers under a light source. This could be any light source, but the best is direct sunlight.
- These stickers are very easy to use, they are self-adhesive and long-lasting.
Decorate your finger nails even more
- paper decals
- long lasting
- 6 styles
- highly shining
- waterproof and durable
- the number stickers are too big for regular finger nails
What people love about these Kalolary glow in the dark nail stickers
- These stickers even look great during the day, they have a golden shine.
- These stickers are waterproof, so you can pretty much do anything with them.
- Customers have also used these stickers to decorate arts and crafts items, DIY projects, tumblers, cards, etc.
Tips to use these Kalolary glow in the dark nail stickers
- You do not need glue to attach these nail stickers to your nails. Just stick them directly to the nail.
- Here’s how to apply them : clean your nails first, select a design and peel it off the sheet, gently place it on your nail and delicately rub it. Apply a top coat for better results.
- To get a great glowing effect, choose a dark base coat for your finger nails.
- The longer you expose the stickers to a light source, the brighter they will glow in the dark. Once the glow starts to fade, you can quickly recharge them again by shining the flashlight of your phone directly onto your nails for a couple of minutes and you’re good to go !
- It is recommended to use the number stickers on very long finger nails, otherwise this design might not fit, as they are quite long.
Add some shiny details on your fingernails with these highly visible nail art stickers.