Do you want to surprise your children this year during the traditional Easter egg hunt ? Did you know that children also like to receive small presents for Easter ?
What could be more fun to find a putty-filled Easter egg hidden in the garden to fill up the little wicker basket ?
But not just any putty ! These transparent Easter eggs are filled with glow in the dark putty. If the eggs have been waiting to be found outside for a couple of hours, they will be well charge in the evening and start glowing in the dark !
Why are these Ja-Ru Nite-Glo Easter eggs a great glow in the dark product?
- Slime or putty is such a cool toy ! This putty is glow in the dark putty. Just leave it under any light source for a few of hours to make sure it is fully charged. Wait till it gets dark and enjoy the result !
- These eggs are about 2.5 inches high, about the size of a normal chicken egg.
- Putty has a lot qualities : you can shape it any way you want and you can always reuse it afterwards.
- Great for physical and educational therapy.
- Squeezing putty has a calming effect and can be used as a fidget toy to ease stress, tension and anxiety.
- Playing with this putty can help you focus and concentrate.
- Each pack contains 2 pieces
Discover these slime-filled eggs
- high-quality, meets all safety standards
- non-toxic, non-radioactive
- durable and flexible
- stretchable and bouncy
- made in the USA
- there should be more slime in the eggs
What people love about these Ja-Ru Nite-Glo glow in the dark Easter eggs
- This putty smells really well, a bit like bubblegum.
- The material is really gooey, very stretchy and fun to play with
- These putty-filled Easter eggs are a hit amongst the children. Some even preferred finding this kind of egg rather than a regular chocolate egg.
Tips to use these Ja-Ru Nite-Glo glow in the dark Easter eggs
- This kind of putty is great for hand therapy. This soft material is squeezable and will slowly help you regain more power in your hands
- These Easter eggs are recommended for children aged 3+
- The putty can also light up if you shine your phone light on it
- Once you’ve taken out the slime, keep the casing to put other little gifts inside !
- Don’t forget to put the slime back in the egg shell once you’ve finished playing with it, to avoid it drying out.
Long-lasting fun when you find one these putty-filled Easter eggs during the egg hunt !