Add a special touch to your party with these colorful LED flashing balloons. All the children will want to take one home with them to enjoy the cool glow in the dark effect.
Why are these iFUNow LED Flashing Balloons such a great glow in the dark product?
- This product is an Amazon’s Choice product.
- One pack contains 32 LED balloons, they are packaged in a clear plastic bag.
- The balloons in itself come in 8 different colors : red, green, blue, white, yellow, pink, purple and orange. There are 4 balloons of each color.
- The LED light is integrated in the balloon. These premium flashing LED lights will flash for 12 to 24 hours.
- These balloons are made out of 100% high quality latex. Be careful and do not touch them if you have a latex allergic reaction !
- The balloons are sturdy. They are thicker than normal balloons because they contain a LED light.
- When fully inflated, these LED balloons have a diameter of 12 inches (the equivalent of 30 cm).
- These balloons can also be inflated with air or helium.
- These balloons come with an unconditional 1-year guarantee.
For an unforgettable party.
- can be filled with air or helium
- 100% latex
- 12 to 24 hour flashing LED light
- easy to use
- you need a lot of helium to keep these balloons afloat
What people love about these LED flashing glow in the dark balloons
- Friendly and helpful customer service.
- The LED light can not be turned off once you activate them, but this means the guests at the party can each take a balloon home with them to enjoy the LED lights all through the night !
- These balloons can be inflated by mouth or with a pump.
Tips to use these LED flashing glow in the dark balloons
- These balloons are very easy to use : to activate the flashing LED lights, just hold the top of the balloon with one hand and pull out the tag at the bottom of the balloon with the other hand.
- Always monitor children when they play with balloons. In case one pops, they could easily be frightened and will need reassurance.
- This product is not recommended for use by children under the age of 8. They can choke or suffocate on uninflated balloons or broken balloons. Adult supervision is always required and keep the balloons away from children.
- Do not inflate these balloons with cheap gas like hydrogen. This could ignite and start a fire.
- When disposing of these balloons, discard the LED lights separately according to the health and environment regulation.
Amaze all the children at the party with these flashing, blinking LED balloons that will brighten the room.