Howaf assortment of 100+ glow in the dark body art temporary tattoos, detailed review
Assortment of 100+ temporary body art jewellery tattoos
The Howaf collection features more than 100 glow in the dark temporary tattoos. This great collection features the most vivid temporary body art tattoos you’ve ever seen. They will add the smartest touch to your regular make up. The seller offers free shipping on the first order.
Why is this Howaf collection of temporary body art tattoos a great glow in the dark product?
- These shimmering temporary tattoos are presented in 7 different sets. You’ll find feathers, face gems, flowers and butterflies, wings, mythical creatures and cool body art designs.
- A part of the tattoos are designed to be worn as bracelets, the rest can go on your face, your hands or your arms.
- The tattoos for the face look great on your eyebrows, your cheeks, around your eyes and on your forehead.
- Once they’ve absorbed sufficient light, they glow for about 15 seconds.
- The face gems are made out of resin rhinestones.
- The gems can be reused several times.
- The face gems will last around 6 to 12 hours. This depends on the humidity in the air and the amount of transpiration on your body.
- These tats are skin-friendly and completely safe to use. You can remove them with rubbing alcohol, makeup remover, soap, body oil or olive oil.
- These tattoos are non-toxic, flexible and waterproof.
Original and bright body art for a great party feel
- great shimmering glow
- completely safe to use
- good instructions
- easy to apply and remove
- they're a bit hard to get off
What people love about these glow in the dark tattoos
- The tattoos are great fun for both children and adults alike
- Very original designs
- This assortment contains enough items to decorate the entire face
- The tattoos are very flexible and will not rip
- The tats are scratch-resistant
- The seller also has face and breast jewels in his assortment to match any theme and add to the magic
Tips to use these glow in the dark tattoos
- Young people who don’t like to wear makeup can apply these temporary tattoos for the night
- They are great for occasions like music festivals, raves. If you wear them on stage, you will be the star of the performance
- Super product if you want all eyes on you! They are water-resistant and can be used for a pool party
- For use on the face, it is recommended to use some face glue, like for instance eye lash glue to make sure the face gems don’t come off if you sweat too much. This way, you can be sure to wear them all night.
You’ll have all eyes on you on your next party with these shimmering glow in the dark body art tattoos.