HEEPDD Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, detailed review
HEEPDD Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, 1000 or 3000 yards
If you’re looking for vivid glow in the dark thread for your embroidery or sewing projects, then this product might be just what you need. This noctilucent thread creates a wonderful effect.
Why is this HEEPDD embroidery thread a great glow in the dark product?
- After exposure to any bright light source ( but preferably direct sunlight), this fluorescent thread glows in the dark.
- This thread has been manufactured with modern methods that enhance the glowing effect : it will glow for more than 10 hours after being exposed to light for only 10 to 15 minutes.
- One spool of this embroidery thread contains either 1000 or 3000 yards of thread (the equivalent of 1093 m or 3280 m)
- This glow in the dark thread is available from the same seller in different colors. For the 1000 yard spools, you’ve got purple, pink and white. For the 3000 m spools, you can buy blue, middle-yellow and yellow.
- This product is made out of eco-friendly materials. This thread is made from polyester fiber that has been enhanced with a fluorescent component.
- The dimensions of a spool are 6.4 cm (2.5″) at the base, 5 cm (1.96″) thread width. 12 cm (4.7″) spool height, 10.2 cm (4″) of thread height.
- The thickness of this glow in the dark thread is about 150D/2
- This product has free shipping and free returns.
Fluorescent thread for all your arts & crafts projects
- innovative glowing technique
- 1000 or 3000 yards
- polyester fiber
- multi-use thread
- the middle-yellow might need double thread to get a good fluorescent effect
What people love about this HEEPDD Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- Glow in the dark thread can be washed. It is designed to withstand about 100 wash cycles, so the glowing effect is really long lasting.
- This thread can be used in a regular sewing machine.
- Items embroidered with this kind of glow in the dark thread are always a real hit with youngsters.
Tips to use this HEEPDD Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- The more glow in the dark thread you use in a particular area, the brighter the effect in the dark will be.
- When the glowing effect of this thread begins to weaken after the 12 hours, you can easily “recharge” it again by exposing the thread to a bright light source.
- For better results with this glow in the dark thread, a #9 to #11 sewing machine needle is recommended.
- If you are planning on making friendship bracelets, twist several strands together at once. Otherwise the bracelets will be too thin.
- The thread might not glow yet when you’ve first purchased it. It is the exposure to light that makes it glow. So you will have to put it under light first before seeing the effect.
Stand out with this bright glow in the dark embroidery thread. Create stunning arts & crafts projects.