This kit features 150 glow in the dark stars and are an Amazon’s Choice product. These stars out-glow all other ceiling stars on the market, thanks to the proprietary Glominite formula. This glorious find in glow technology ensures super bright stars for longer. Your child will no longer have to sleep in a completely dark bedroom and will love going to sleep. Instead of counting sheep, your child will count the stars!
Why is this Great Explorations Wonder Stars Super Kit a great glow in the dark product?
- This kit of glow in the dark ceiling stars contains 150 stars.
- The pack comes with a lifetime glow guarantee, thanks to the Glominite glow technology.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up, because of the choking hazard. Some of the stars are rather small.
- There is an add-on on the market from the same seller with colored stars
- Comes with special adhesive putty. This allows you to re-apply ceiling stars that have fallen off.
This Wonder Stars Super Kit will brighten up your nights !
- lifetime glow guarantee
- Glominite technology
- 150 stars
- comes with adhesive putty
- comes with a constellation chart
- safe and reusable putty
- there are only 4 of the largest stars in a kit
What people love about these glow in the dark ceiling stars
- This kit encourages children to imagine and create as they explore the world around them
- These glow in the dark ceiling stars help children discover the wonders of the universe
- There is more than enough putty to stick all the stars to the ceiling
- Product from the highest quality, they have a nice build and are durable
- The included constellation chart can be used to create the classic constellations, but a child can make its own astronomical formation
- The stars stick amazingly well to the surface, even to popcorn style ceilings
- The ceiling stars come in 4 different sizes, the smallest ones are the size of a fingernail.
- The largest stars are the brightest
- The ceiling stars usually glow better than expected
Tips to use these glow in the dark ceiling stars
- You only have to apply a small dot of putty on each star to stick them to the ceiling.
- The inspirational constellation chart will help you organize the ceiling stars
- Before applying these stars for the first time, expose them to a maximum of sunlight near a window to make sure they are fully charged.
- It is so much fun to decorate the bedroom together : let your child decide where to put the stars !
- If you run out of the included putty, best use white putty later on as well. Otherwise you can see it through the translucent stars.
Recreate the star constellations of the universe with these glow in the dark ceiling stars!