Is your partner complaining that you wake him or her up every time you go to the bathroom at night and turn on that bright light ? Especially if it’s an en-suite bathroom, when this annoying light shines throughout the whole room…
You’ll be able to find your way around the bathroom from now on, with a motion activated glow in the dark toilet seat light.
Why is this GlowBowl toilet seat light a great glow in the dark product?
- When you enter the bathroom or the toilet cubicle, the colored LED light will automatically switch on. Once you’re done and you leave the room, it will turn off. This sensor reacts to motion.
- This device is light sensitive, which means it will only function in the dark. This way, you will save the battery energy. It will instantly deactivate the second it detects light from another source.
- This LED light features a range of 7 colors that can be chosen with the press off a button. There is blue, yellow, purple, white, aqua, red and green.
- Thanks to its patented flexible arm, this motion sensor fits any type of toilet. The flexible arm takes on the shape of the toilet rim and creates a snug fit to stay firmly in place.
- The dimensions of this product are 3 x 1.5 x 2.5 inches
- The motion sensor requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). Depending on the quality of the batteries, they will last for about 3 months.
Makes your night time toilet visits a breeze
- motion activated
- patented adjustable arm
- water-resistant LED light
- seems to eat up more battery power than described
What people love about this GlowBowl glow in the dark toilet seat light
- The vivid colors are very bright. You can opt for just one color, but you can also switch the device to make the colors rotate. If you select this option, the colors will automatically change every 4 seconds and transform your toilet visit in a festive event !
- This motion sensor has a 5-stage brightness dimmer that allows you to further customize your toilet experience.
- Potty time becomes more relaxed for young children.
- You can match the color of the LED light to your bathroom decor.
Tips to use this GlowBowl toilet seat light
- If you need to clean the LED light as well, you can use a damp cloth or a baby wipe. Best to install the LED light quite close to the rim of the toilet.
- The LED light is waterproof, but the motion sensor itself is not waterproof, so please do not immerse it into water.
- The batteries are not included (3 AAA batteries)
- When the batteries are about to die, the LED light will flash inside the toilet.
- If you’re having trouble selecting the color you like, push and hold the button until the color changes. If this doesn’t work, take the batteries out for 15 minutes and re-install them. This should work fine then.
Time for a fun night time visit to the bathroom.