We’ve already reviewed a set of white pebbles which glow blue in the dark. Here’s another set of glowing pebbles, multicolor this time. It’s exactly the same concept as the other one. The pebbles have the same size and will also glow in the dark after being exposed to direct sunlight or to artificial light. From what we can see in the product description these pebbles come in 7 different shades, all mixed in the jar of 450 pcs.
They’re non toxic, non radioactive, totally safe. But you’ll have to avoid giving these pebbles to young children since there’s a choking hazard.
These multicolor pebbles will be great both indoors and outdoors. You can use them to brighten up any area of your garden or courtyard. You can also use them to light up your fish tank. The pebbles are made from hard plastic resin.
Why is this jar of multicolor pebbles a great glow in the dark product?
- you get great value for your cash: 450 pebbles in a jar
- these multicolor pebbles are perfect both for indoor and outdoor projects. They will light up your exterior or brighten up your interior.
- the manufacturer offers a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your glowing buy
great novelty rocks to decorate your garden
- value for money
- they glow very bright, in multiple colors
- they're easy to throw on any surface
- can be used both indoors and outdoors
What people love about these glow in the dark multicolor pebbles?
- they deliver a very bright range of shades after 2 hours of exposition to light (their glow will slowly diminish)
- these pebbles will get pretty bright both after exposition to sunlight or led light (but sunlight works best)
- they can be used both indoors and outdoors, they’re waterproof being made from plastic resin
- these multicolor pebbles are a great way to show the direction of a path
- they will glow nicely in a fountain
- the pack is cheap so you can buy multiple ones if you need to cover a larger surface
Tips to use these glow in the dark pebbles at home
- these are NOT jelly beans. Don’t give these pebbles to young children since they could swallow them (there’s a choking hazard)
- if you use them indoors do not forget that you’ll have to energize the pebbles with ambient light to make them shine. You can also expose them to UV light.
- these pebbles are quite small so you’ll need a lot of them to cover a substantial area in your courtyard
If you’re looking for multicolor glow in the dark blue pebbles, you can find this product on Amazon.