After reviewing a plain Embrite morale patch and a tactical armed unicorn patch, let’s continue our discovery of the wide range of glow in the dark morale patches available on Amazon with a glow in the dark “ghost middle finger morale patch” (wow, that’s a long explicit description).
You will get what you’re expecting: a 2.8″ x 4.4″ glowing skeleton middle finger. The patch is white when in day light and glows green after dark (if you’ve exposed it long enough to sunlight or room light).
You can attach it to jeans, jackets, vests, hats, bags & more, basically any fabric surface. You could even stick it to other surfaces, anywhere you want to display a glowing middle finger.
You don’t even need to sew the patch to clothes since the backing is covered with heat seal glue. Just iron it on and it will stick, like magic.
The seller says that it’s safe and non toxic, washable and durable. This middle finger will shine for hours after being charged with light.
Why is this middle finger morale patch a great glow in the dark product?
- It’s a striking design which delivers a powerful glow in the dark, as you would expect from such a morale patch. Job done.
it simply glows in the dark
- easy to sew or iron
- green glow
- long lasting glowing effect
What people love about this middle finger patch?
- you will immediately notice the middle finger in the dark
- it delivers a powerful glow
- it’s a clear statement, a middle finger
- it’s great for Halloween since it’s the middle finger of a skeleton / ghost
Tips to use this middle finger morale patch
- customers have shared that it stays better in place when sewn rather than ironed on, good to know
- if you want to make an impression at the Halloween party, don’t forget to charge your patch with light beforehand. Otherwise it won’t glow in the dark (except if the party is flooded with black light)
If you’re looking for a glow in the dark middle finger morale patch, you can find this novelty item on Amazon.