Glow in the dark GlowCity light up LED football, full review
Best selling LED football, a great gift
“Glow in the dark” is a favourite product feature in many popular sports. We’ve already talked about glow in the dark mini golf. We will now review a selection of glow in the dark LED footballs. We’ll start with an Amazon best seller, supplied by GlowCity.
This glowing football features a impact activated LED which is triggered when the ball is bounced or kicked. The whole football then lights up in a bright red/orange glow. The effect stops either after your game session or after 30 seconds of inactivity.
This football is a perfect gift for all occasions.
Why is this GlowCity football a great glow in the dark product?
- the LED light is triggered on impact, which is an amazing start for the game
- the product is supplied with 3 LR-44 batteries. It’s ready to use. The batteries will last for about 30 hours of continuous playing. It’s easy to replace the batteries with the tool supplied by the seller
- this glow in the dark football is a great fluorescent toy which you can take anywhere: in your backyard, on the beach, at school, etc. Kids and adults alike love the fiery glow of this exciting football
- it’s a very durable product which can be used by players of all ages
- this glowing football is a perfect gift for all occasions
triggered on impact
- glow triggered on impact
- 3 pre-installed LR-44 batteries
- batteries &
- LED bulb are easy to replace
- Looks stunning in the dark
- Durable product
- Glow stops automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity
- It's a perfect gift both for adults &
- Replacement batteries can be expensive
What people love about this glowing LED football
- it’s a huge hit with kids & teens, they love to play football at night with this LED ball
- it’s fast to inflate and easy to throw, it has a very nice grip
- the 3 LR-44 batteries are very easy to replace: just pull out a little rubber plug in the ball, slide off a plastic sleeve under the LED light and replace your batteries before putting the light back into the ball, it takes 2 minutes
- it makes a perfect birthday gift for football fans
Tips to use this glow in the dark football
- when you’re out for a game, always take 3 LR-44 batteries with you, just in case you need to replace the batteries in the middle of a game (batteries last for roughly 30 hours of continuous playing)
- don’t forget that you’ll need a pump to inflate the football
- this is a junior size football but adults will also enjoy this item
If you’re looking for a great glow in the dark football you can find this quality product on Amazon.