Glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with putty, detailed review
Pack of 12 Glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with putty
How about hiding something other than chocolate eggs this year for Easter ? You might want to add little gifts in the garden or around the house as well besides the chocolate.
Here’s a great idea for you : get some glow in the dark Easter eggs ! Yes, these transparent plastic Easter eggs are filled with glow in the dark gooey, green and glowing putty !!
This will be such a hit at the next Easter egg hunt !
Why are these Easter eggs filled with putty a great glow in the dark product?
- These are not just any toys ! These Easter eggs are filled with glow in the dark putty. They contain fluorescent material that absorbs light and emits it in the dark !
- These eggs are about 2.5 inches high, the size of a regular chicken egg.
- The Easter eggs are very easy to unscrew, to access the putty.
- The putty doesn’t leave any greasy spots on furniture or floors
- Each pack contains 12 eggs : some people receive only radioactive green ones, others get 4 green ones, 4 yellow, 4 blue and 4 pink ones.
Discover these slime-filled eggs
- non-toxic, non-radioactive
- durable and flexible
- stretchable, gooey and bouncy
- easy to unscrew
- people expect 12 radio-active green eggs, but sometimes get other colors as well
What people love about these Glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with putty
- This putty isn’t sticky, you can easily play with it without having to scrape it from your hands.
- The material is really gooey and slimy and fun to play with
- These putty-filled Easter eggs are a hit amongst the children. Some even preferred finding this kind of egg rather than a regular chocolate egg.
- The material is rather bouncy.
- Putty is great for hand exercises. After surgery for instance, you can regain strength by squeezing this material.
Tips to use these Glow in the dark Easter eggs filled with putty
- This glow in the dark putty also shines vividly under black light. You just have to make sure to expose it to a light source for a fair amount of time before the putty actually glows.
- These Easter eggs are not suitable for children under the age of 3, due to choking hazard. Adult supervision is always recommended with small children.
- A great idea for party bags and birthday treats : get one for every guest and they will have incredible fun with it.
- The recommended age is 3 to 8 years.
- Also great for space-themed parties : the kids can pretend these are glowing alien eggs !
Make this year’s Easter egg hunt original with these glow in the dark putty-filled Easter eggs.