You might not have bioluminescent fish at home but you can now purchase a glow in the dark fish tank, which will immerse your fish in a mesmerising glowing setting.
If you have the chance of owning a few specimens of GloFish, a special species of fish which glows in the dark, this tank will be their perfect home, lighting up their fluorescent parts.
The aquarium kit we’re reviewing today includes the fish tank, the LED lighting which makes it all glow in the dark and a filter. It does not include the decoration.
Don’t be scared by the neon glow of the tank: your fish will absolutely love it!
Why is this glow in the dark fish tank an amazing product?
- you get great value for your money: the tank, the filter, and the LED lighting, all in one package, nicely presented in a colorful sturdy box (for less than $40 at time of writing)
- the glowing effect clearly adds another dimension to the experience
- fish apparently love the soothing glow from their new surroundings
- this glow in the dark aquarium works best with GloFish fluorescent fish which comes in a variety of species and colors.
your GloFish will love their brand new home
- value for money, great for starters
- adds another dimension to the fish tank experience
- great looking curved design
- easy to clean
What people love about this glow in the dark aquarium?
- the curve of the glass in the front looks really nice
- the blue LED light will both light up the decor elements and the fluorescent parts of your fish (the lighter colors for traditional fish, the whole fish if we’re talking about GloFish)
- the aquarium is very well made, with durable material
- it’s very to install the equipment and clean the aquarium
- when you’ve experienced a GloFish aquarium you don’t want to get back to a traditional aquarium experience, it feels so different, so exciting
Tips to use this glow in the dark aquarium
- don’t forget that you’ll have to add your own decoration in the tank to make it look like on the pictures
- it’s better to set everything up before adding your fish to the tank
- it works best with GloFish, a type of fish which glows in the dark
- make sure you position your fish tank on a stable plane surface
- set the filter on LOW if you have very small fish in your tank, otherwise they might get sucked up by the filter
- your fish will love the blue light of the lamp but your own eyes might not, so don’t stare directly in the direction of the LED lamp
If you’re looking for a great glow in the dark fish tank, you can find this product on Amazon.