Furaha collection of 150 glow in the dark Halloween temporary tattoos, detailed review
Assortment of 160 temporary Halloween tattoos
This Furaha Halloween collection features 160 fluorescent glow in the dark temporary tattoos for Halloween. This great pack features the coolest tattoos to liven up your Halloween parties. The seller offers free shipping on your first order.
Why is this Furaha assortment of temporary Halloween tattoos a great glow in the dark product?
- The 160 tattoos are divided on 16 different sheets into two parts : there are 90 regular non glow in the dark tattoos and 70 Halloween themed fluorescent ones. You’ll find pumpkins, spiders, spider webs, bats, full moons, skulls, owls, tombstones, brooms and other Halloween related items.
- Once they’ve absorbed light, they shine for about 10 seconds.
- These temporary tattoos premium quality ones. They are made out of high-quality AB glue materials.
- The tattoos are durable, scratch-resistant, waterproof, odorless and very easily removable. The tattoos last for 3 to 5 days.
- These tats contain brightly colored inks that are extracted from plants. They are skin-friendly and completely harmless. You can remove them with rubbing alcohol, makeup remover, soap, body oil or olive oil.
- It only takes about 10 to 20 seconds to stick this kind of tattoo on any body part. Just follow the instructions at the back of each sheet, where you will find details on how to apply and remove for your convenience.
- These tattoos are non-toxic.
Great choice of cool Halloween tattoos to add more fun to your party
- very bright
- safe to use
- full instructions on the back of each sheet
- quick to apply and remove
- a couple of tattoos are really small
What people love about these glow in the dark tattoos
- These tattoos can are fun for children and adults alike
- There is a wide variety in this pack
- There are no duplicates, all the tattoos are unique
- These tattoos are very detailed
- Children look so cool with these tattoos when they go out at night for trick or treat.
- The designs are really cute and original, they look just like advertised.
Tips to use these glow in the dark tattoos
- If your children want to add a little more fun to their Halloween party, they can decorate their face and hands with these tattoos
- They give the same amount of glow on any part of the body, great idea for themed parties
- If the luminous effect has weakened, you can shine your mobile phone or any other light source to illuminate the pattern for about 30 seconds
- If your child holds a sleepover for Halloween, the guests will be impressed when they get these tats handed out to them!
If you’re looking to have an unforgettable Halloween party, try these temporary glow in the dark tattoos for added fun.