FunShowCase Liquid Dye for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin, detailed review
FunShowCase 20 colors Liquid Dye for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin
Beautiful pigment powders to make all your artistic projects glow in the dark.
Why is this FunShowCase Liquid Dye such a great glow in the dark product?
- This seller proposes a stunning range of 20 different color pigment powders : lemon yellow, yellow, light purple, sky blue, magenta, orange, sapphire blue, blue, violet, green, white, red, silver black, purple, jade white, rose red, peach red, orange red, apple green and pink.
- This product is packaged in small squeezable bottles. Each bottle contains 0.35 oz (10 grams), so you have 7.05 oz in total (200 grams).
- This product is a glow in the dark liquid dye. It is highly concentrated, which means a little goes a long way.
- This dye can be used as a base and mixed with other pigments to achieve the desired color.
- Shipping is free.
A little goes a long way
- non-toxic and non-radioactive
- sealed bottles with fine tip
- wide range of colors
- long lasting glow
- uniform coloring
- easy to mix with liquid medium
- shipping may take longer, this is a Japanese product
What people love about this FunShowCase liquid dye for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- This liquid dye can be used for 2-part resin jewelry casting, acrylic paint, nail art, resin pour art, fine arts etc.
- The color is very uniform.
- The dye is easy to mix, unlike pigment powder that can form clumps.
- Excellent for resin projects : take 5 drops of resin and 1 drop of pigment. Mix well with a stick to avoid bubbles. Put in a mold of your choice and cure. If you use too much dye, the resin will not dry easily.
- You can create your own color by mixing different dyes.
Tips to use this FunShowCase liquid dye for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- The tips of all the dye bottles have been sealed to avoid leakage during transport. Just cut off the tip with scissors or drill a hole in the seal with a push pin when you first use the product.
- Use gloves when using this fluorescent dye to avoid staining your fingers and hands.
- When your project is finished, you need to “charge” the glow in the dark pigments with a UV lamp or under direct sunlight. It will then magically begin to glow !
- You can achieve different degrees of luminosity by adding different amounts of dye.
- Here are a few ideas for creations using glow in the dark dye : resin charms, volcano diorama, ceramics, jellyfish sculptures, ear gauges, gummy bears (not the edible kind), soap, slime projects…
Make wonderful resin work with the unique colors of this liquid glow in the dark dye.