The Fanoshon tattoo assortment features more than 100 glow in the dark temporary tattoos. This super collection features the most luminous temporary decorative tattoos to brighten up your party. They can be a gread addition to your regular face make up. This seller offers free shipping on your first order.
Why is this Fanoshon collection of temporary decorative tattoos a great glow in the dark product?
- This set of glow in the dark temporary tattoos features more than 100 decorative tattoos. Proposed items are four-leaf clovers, butterflies, wings, star constellations, symbols and other beautiful designs.
- The tattoos are presented on 5 sheets that are individually packed
- Some of these tattoos are destined to be worn as cool glowing bracelets, the others can go on your face, your hands, your arms or any other body part you wish.
- Once they’ve absorbed sufficient light from sunshine or another light source, they glow for 15 to 20 minutes.
- They are waterproof and sweat resistant.
- They will last for more than 1 week on your skin if you are careful not to rub on the surface of the tattoo
- These tattoos are backed by a money-back and satisfaction guarantee
- These tats are skin-friendly and completely safe to use. You can easily remove them with alcohol, makeup remover, any kind of body soap, body oil or olive oil. Gently rub everything off and you’re good to go.
- These tattoos are non-toxic and very flexible
- The temporary tattoos are made from 90% paper and 10% PVC
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3.
Luminous festive tattoos for a great party feel
- long lasting effect
- completely safe to use
- sweat resistant
- easy to apply and remove
- the written tattoos are a bit hard to read
What people love about these glow in the dark tattoos
- The tattoos are best for older children and adults
- You can apply them easily, just damp them with water and stick them on your skin
- Designs will be most appreciated by pre-teens, teens or young adults
- This assortment offers great choice
- The tattoos are very flexible
- The tats are scratch-resistant
Tips to use these glow in the dark tattoos
- You can match these tattoos with headbands, face jewels, masks or glow sticks
- They look great to incorporate into a face or body paint design
- Be careful when you cut the tattoos apart to ensure you keep all the details of the different items.
- The larger temporary tattoos like really nice on your shoulders, your back or your legs.
Wear these decorative tattoos day and night or apply them for dress up parties or role plays !